• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Calculating Consultant Discount for Show Products | Holiday Gift Shopping Tips

In summary, becoming a consultant and hosting a Pampered Chef show involves signing up online or contacting a current consultant. As a consultant hosting a show, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as commission on sales. You can invite guests through various methods and have access to resources and support from Pampered Chef. Even with limited cooking experience, you can still host a show and learn from your guests.
Happy Mom
I hosted a recent show and want to buy a few items as holiday gifts, how do I calculate the price of the products that I buy? Do I just deduct the 20% consultant discount from the price? How will I enter that price into PP?

Does my product order count total count toward my commission?

When you host a show, you get the hosts discount. You do not get your personal discount. So, you put your order in just like you would any host. You don't get the booking benefit, but you get everything else your hosts normally get!

Last edited:
Thank you.

no commission on consultant orderConsultants do not earn commission on host orders for a show they host. This would be double dipping as you would get a discount and earn a commission. Recipe for Success says you earn commission only on guest orders if the consultant is the host.

Thank you for that information. Every little bit helps me learn some more.

1. How do I become a consultant and host a Pampered Chef show?

To become a consultant and host a Pampered Chef show, you can sign up online or contact a current consultant. Once you have signed up, you will receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools to start hosting shows and earning rewards.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show as a consultant?

As a consultant hosting a show, you have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, as well as receive commission on sales made during the show. You can also build your own business and have the flexibility to work on your own schedule.

3. How do I invite guests to my Pampered Chef show?

You can invite guests to your show by sending out invitations through email, social media, or by word of mouth. Pampered Chef also provides customizable invitations that you can print and distribute to potential guests.

4. What kind of support is provided to consultants hosting a show?

Pampered Chef offers various resources and support for consultants hosting a show, including training materials, marketing materials, and access to a consultant support team. You can also connect with other consultants through online forums and events.

5. Can I host a show as a consultant if I don't have a lot of cooking experience?

Yes, you can definitely host a show as a consultant even if you don't have a lot of cooking experience. Pampered Chef provides training and resources to help you become familiar with the products and recipes. Plus, hosting a show is a great opportunity to learn new cooking tips and techniques from your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • Shelbi