• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Host/Recruit Slide

In summary, a Consultant Host/Recruit Slide is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to share information and recruit new consultants while hosting a cooking party. It allows consultants to easily share information about the Pampered Chef opportunity and can be customized with personal information. The slide is available in multiple languages and can be accessed through a consultant account or the Pampered Chef website.
pcchefjane
Gold Member
This is the updated version from when the Host Rewards changed last year. $5 plus shipping! Used rarely since did mainly online/Facebook/Catalog shows!Please email at [email protected] to purchase!!
10991558_10203548495544105_255408296537456223_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Don't know how much more I could add, Greg! LOL!

Sale pending!

Have not heard from person since Wednesday so still up for sale!

I have one of these available for sale as well if anyone is interested.

Mine is sold.

chezshelly said:
I have one of these available for sale as well if anyone is interested.
do you still have it?

No I don't! I wish I could delete the thread but I don't know how! I did post on June 8th that it was sold!!

mgressaffa said:
do you still have it?
Yes I do still have the slide if you are interested.

1. What is a Consultant Host/Recruit Slide?

A Consultant Host/Recruit Slide is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to share information and recruit new consultants while hosting a cooking party.

2. How does the Consultant Host/Recruit Slide benefit me as a consultant?

The Consultant Host/Recruit Slide allows you to easily share information about the Pampered Chef opportunity with potential recruits during a cooking party, making it a convenient and efficient way to grow your team.

3. Can I customize the Consultant Host/Recruit Slide?

Yes, you can customize the Consultant Host/Recruit Slide with your own personal information and contact details to make it more personalized and effective for your business.

4. Is the Consultant Host/Recruit Slide available in different languages?

Yes, the Consultant Host/Recruit Slide is available in multiple languages, including Spanish, French, and German, to cater to a wider audience.

5. How can I access the Consultant Host/Recruit Slide?

The Consultant Host/Recruit Slide can be accessed through your Pampered Chef consultant account or by contacting your team leader for the link. It is also available on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • pcchefjane
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • thehaleykitchen