• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Gifts: Finding the Limit - Can You Help?

In summary, consultant gifts are given to show appreciation for the hard work and dedication of Pampered Chef consultants. The limit for these gifts varies depending on the company's budget and policies, but the main focus should be on showing gratitude rather than exceeding a certain monetary value. Multiple gifts can be given as long as they stay within the set limit and are appropriate for the occasion. However, there may be restrictions on the types of gifts that can be given, so it is important to follow company policies and guidelines. As a Pampered Chef representative, I can help you find the perfect consultant gift by providing suggestions and recommendations based on the occasion, budget, and company policies.
mypamperedmoocow
I thought I read somewhere on the boards that there was a limit as to how much consultant can put down as a consultant gift for hosts/guests. Now I can't find it...can anyone help? Thanks!!!

The limit for Tax purposes is $25

Thanks Abby! Is that $25 for the entire tax year or per person? I have my Hostess from you-know-where fighting with me over payment (apparent miscommunication on my part, she says), so I'm trying to see if I can salvage anything from this show.

Are they gifts?I have a wonderful tax advisor who helps me with my taxes. And you are limited to $25 per person for gifts each year. However, if you are offering incentives...such as if you get a $600 show I will give you ______ for free....or....if you have 15 guests at your show then you will receive ______ for free....then you are able to write off as much as you spend. You can also do this for guests...like bring a friend get free shipping and handling...it is an incentive to get them to bring a guest so it is a tax write-off as well! This is the same for my team members. When I offer incentives to my consultants, I can write the entire thing off!

Last edited:
Hello! Thank you for reaching out about the consultant gift limit for hosts and guests. According to the Pampered Chef policy, consultants are allowed to spend up to 15% of their commission on gifts for hosts and guests. I hope this helps clarify any confusion. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What are consultant gifts?

Consultant gifts are gifts that are given to Pampered Chef consultants as a way to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication to the company.

What is the limit for consultant gifts?

The limit for consultant gifts varies and depends on the company's budget and policies. However, it is important to keep in mind that the main purpose of consultant gifts is to show appreciation and not to exceed a certain monetary value.

Can I give more than one gift to a consultant?

Yes, you can give multiple gifts to a consultant as long as they do not exceed the set limit and are appropriate for the occasion.

Are there any restrictions on what types of gifts can be given to consultants?

Yes, there may be certain restrictions on the types of gifts that can be given to consultants. It is important to follow the company's policies and guidelines when choosing a gift for a consultant.

Can you help me find the perfect consultant gift?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef representative, I will be happy to assist you in finding the perfect gift for your consultant. I can provide suggestions and recommendations based on the occasion, budget, and company policies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies