1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Consultant gift

1. mypamperedmoocow

mypamperedmoocow Member

I thought I read somewhere on the boards that there was a limit as to how much consultant can put down as a consultant gift for hosts/guests. Now I can't find it...can anyone help? Thanks!!!

2. PCAbby

PCAbby Member

The limit for Tax purposes is $25

Nov 2, 2005
  3. mypamperedmoocow

mypamperedmoocow Member

Thanks Abby! Is that $25 for the entire tax year or per person? I have my Hostess from you-know-where fighting with me over payment (apparent miscommunication on my part, she says), so I'm trying to see if I can salvage anything from this show.

4. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Are they gifts?

I have a wonderful tax advisor who helps me with my taxes. And you are limited to $25 per person for gifts each year. However, if you are offering incentives...such as if you get a $600 show I will give you ______ for free....or....if you have 15 guests at your show then you will receive ______ for free....then you are able to write off as much as you spend. You can also do this for guests...like bring a friend get free shipping and handling...it is an incentive to get them to bring a guest so it is a tax write-off as well! This is the same for my team members. When I offer incentives to my consultants, I can write the entire thing off!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2005
    Nov 2, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted