• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding the Consultant Gift Payment Option on P3: A Guide

In summary, a Consultant Gift Question refers to a customer's inquiry about the gifts available for purchase from a Pampered Chef consultant. These gifts can be personalized for different occasions and can be purchased through a consultant via a cooking show, online, or directly contacting them. The gifts range from kitchen tools and cookware to gift cards and can be customized with a special message or basket.
ahammons
I was just wondering, what does the "consultant gift" payment option on P3 mean? I know what a consultant gift is, but I just noticed that it's listed as a payment option when I submitted my last show. Just curious!

When you go to close out of Pampered Partner, and you paid using the Consultant Gift, it will transfer to your expenses. Very handy at tax time!

Lisa

So, does that mean it subtracts it from the host's total and it charges you the difference when you submit the show? Sorry, I'm just a little confused.

Sorry, but I am a little confused by the question. Please share with me how you would like to use the payment option and I can explain to you how it works. Are you looking for pay for something for a guest on her/his order? Are you looking to purchase something for the host on his/her order?

Thanks!

If you want to give the host or a guest a gift or a discount you would put that amount in as payment and use consultant gift as the type of payment. They would then owe whatever is left due. The amount of the gift is in the total due on your debit or credit card along with whatever was paid with checks or cash. The Consultant Gift is also added to your records so you can print it off at the end of the year for tax purposed.

Okay, that's what I thought --- thank you for explaining it!

1. What is a Consultant Gift Question?

A Consultant Gift Question is a question a customer may have about the gifts that are available for purchase from a Pampered Chef consultant. These gifts can be for personal use or for a special occasion, such as a wedding or birthday.

2. Can I purchase a gift for someone else through a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can purchase a gift for someone else through a Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants are happy to help you choose the perfect gift for your loved one and can even include a personalized message or note with the gift.

3. What types of gifts are available through a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of gifts for all occasions, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and gift sets. We also have a selection of gift cards and e-gift cards available for purchase.

4. Can I customize a gift from Pampered Chef?

Yes, many of our gifts can be customized to fit your needs. Our consultants can help you personalize a gift by adding a name or special message, or by creating a gift basket with a selection of items.

5. How can I purchase a gift from a Pampered Chef consultant?

You can purchase a gift from a Pampered Chef consultant by attending a cooking show, placing an order online through a consultant's website, or by contacting a consultant directly. They will be happy to assist you with your purchase and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kisrae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JustineG
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Cr8vKitchen