• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Gift" as Payment Type in P3 - Explained

In summary, "Consultant Gift" is a payment type that allows you to track your "biz/show expenses" as well as to give an incentive to your Host. Putting it as consultant gift also makes the receipt complete.
Cr8vKitchen
I've seen in several places on the forums that you're using "Consultant Gift" as payment type in P3. What exactly does this do? Are you using it just to differentiate between what you're 'paying' and what the guest is paying for tax purposes?
Thanks!

I use it to keep track of my "biz/show expenses". Yes, I'll be using it for tax deductions. Plus it also allows me to see how much I'm spending on a monthly basis.

It helps me see if I am "giving" too much! It helped a lot when I did the Gymnastics fundraiser to see how little I made by being so generous! If you give free shipping to someone, it is "Consultant Gift". If you buy the Host Special for your Host as an incentive, it's "Consultant Gift", etc.

Putting it as consultant gift also makes the receipt complete, by showing that there has been complete payment in some form, but that the customer didn't pay for all of it.

I also use it if someone's payment is a bit short, I just add in the few extra cents as consultant gift. This will also print on their receipt, not that they really look at them.

Thanks so much! This was very helpful!

I've used it before when offering free shipping. I enter their payment without the shipping and then enter the shipping amount under the Consultant Gift.

gailz2 said:
I also use it if someone's payment is a bit short, I just add in the few extra cents as consultant gift. This will also print on their receipt, not that they really look at them.

I started highlighting(how the heck fo you spell THAT!?) it and writing a little something next to it. "It's on me" or "I got you covered" etc. I had one gal's husband freak out when she earned the DCB and he thought THEY were charged for it. Of course this guy was a real piece of work.:yuck:

1. What is a "Consultant Gift" as a payment type in P3?

A "Consultant Gift" is a payment option in P3, the Pampered Chef payment portal, that allows consultants to use their earned commission to purchase products for themselves or as gifts for others.

2. How do I use "Consultant Gift" as a payment type in P3?

To use "Consultant Gift" as a payment type, simply log into P3 and add items to your cart as usual. When you get to the payment page, select "Consultant Gift" as your payment type and enter the amount of commission you would like to use towards your purchase. Any remaining balance can be paid with a credit or debit card.

3. Can I use "Consultant Gift" to purchase any products?

Yes, you can use "Consultant Gift" to purchase any products on the Pampered Chef website. However, please note that some limited edition or seasonal products may not be available for purchase with consultant gift.

4. Is there a limit to how much "Consultant Gift" I can use for a purchase?

There is no limit to the amount of "Consultant Gift" you can use for a purchase. As long as you have enough commission in your account, you can use it towards any purchase.

5. What happens if I don't use all of my "Consultant Gift" for a purchase?

If you don't use all of your "Consultant Gift" for a purchase, the remaining balance will stay in your account and can be used for future purchases. It does not expire and will stay in your account until you use it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • MandyK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • babywings76