• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Getting Hostes Bonus

In summary, the "Consultant Getting Hostes Bonus" is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to their independent consultants. Consultants can earn a $50 bonus for booking and holding cooking parties with new hosts, which is paid out in the form of a commission check. To qualify for the bonus, consultants must be active and in good standing with Pampered Chef. The bonus can be combined with other promotions or discounts, but not with other consultant incentives or bonuses. There is no limit to how many times a consultant can earn the bonus, as long as they continue to meet the requirements and book parties with new hosts.
krhodes74
Goo Afternoon,
I have a stupid question. I have just received my kit and I have just mailed out my letters to family, friends, everybody I know to get them to do a show. Hopefully I will get feedback soon. But if I was to have a open house at my house to invite everybody to let them see the items that I have and hopefully to get some bookings. But if anybody wants to order that day would I be considered the hostes? Or how does that work. Can i use that to get more items for myself or what? Any help will be greatly apprecited. :p

YES YES YES - you can definitely book your own show under your name and receive the host bonus! That's just another great thing about being a PC Consultant! Good Luck in your new adventure! You've joined a great company!

Well, you can be the hostess yourself and get the free and half price items for yourself, or you can tell everyone that orders that their name will be entered into a drawing for a Mystery Host. You will draw a name and that person will get all the host benefits. It's up to you! I held one of my first shows for myself ($500!) and was able to get a lot of products for free and half price to help me with my business.

1. What is the "Consultant Getting Hostes Bonus"?

The "Consultant Getting Hostes Bonus" is a special incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to our independent consultants. It rewards them for booking and holding cooking parties with new hosts.

2. How does the bonus program work?

For every new host that a consultant books and holds a cooking party for, they will receive a $50 bonus. The bonus is paid out in the form of a commission check, along with their regular party commissions.

3. Are there any requirements to qualify for the bonus?

Yes, in order to qualify for the "Consultant Getting Hostes Bonus", the consultant must be active and in good standing with Pampered Chef. This means they must have at least $150 in sales in the past three months and be current on their consultant fees.

4. Can the bonus be combined with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, the "Consultant Getting Hostes Bonus" can be combined with other promotions or discounts that Pampered Chef may offer. However, the bonus cannot be combined with any other consultant incentives or bonuses.

5. How often can a consultant earn the bonus?

The bonus can be earned for every new host that a consultant books and holds a cooking party for. There is no limit on the number of times a consultant can earn the bonus, as long as they continue to meet the requirements and book parties with new hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • karlene
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
heat123
  • wadesgirl