• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is anyone else having trouble accessing Consultant Connection?

In summary, Consultant Connection is a website for Pampered Chef consultants that provides access to training materials, product information, and marketing materials. It can be accessed through a consultant's account on the Pampered Chef website and is included in their membership. It is not used for placing orders, but the homepage can be customized to display relevant tools and resources.
whiteyteresa
I am having problems bringing up Consultant connection
is anyone else ? ? ?

:chef:

It won't open for me. I wonder if they're updating. It's the first of the month, after all.

won't open for me either... we must have blown the system with our June sales!

mine is down too

Last night I could get into it, but on all my sales etc. it just said "no data". Glad it wasn't just me! (nightmares I was deleted from the system or something!) LOL!

1. What is Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection is a website specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants. It is a one-stop shop for all the tools and resources you need to run your business, including training materials, product information, and marketing materials.

2. How do I access Consultant Connection?

You can access Consultant Connection by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you will see a link to "Consultant Connection" in the main navigation menu.

3. Can I place orders through Consultant Connection?

No, Consultant Connection is not used for placing orders. It is primarily a resource for consultants to access training materials and other resources to help them run their business more efficiently.

4. Is there a cost to use Consultant Connection?

No, there is no additional cost to use Consultant Connection. It is included as part of your consultant membership with Pampered Chef.

5. Can I customize my Consultant Connection homepage?

Yes, you can customize your homepage to display the tools and resources that are most relevant to your business. You can also rearrange the layout of the homepage to make it more user-friendly for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelly Flanagan
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Shelly Flanagan
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies