• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Business with Consultant Connection Training

In summary, the Consultant Connection training is great and will help you improve your business and reach your goals.
Bren706
Gold Member
Have you taken a look at the Consultant Connection training? I am on tab 5 right now, but was really excited and had to come here to post. What do you think?

I love the way we will be able to have an up to date glance at our business, as well as our team members (and all in one place) and I think it is going to improve my business and help me reach my goals, and help me to coach my team. :thumbup:

I like the way we can view the calendar for our team members as well. Now, to get them to mark their calendars. Do any of you give incentives for consultants that provide their upcoming show dates? Do you do a "special date" drawing? or do a drawing for those consultants that provide you with their dates? or give each consultant a small prize? (I was thinking about a pack of recipe cards).

One of the workshops I took in the past (about growing your team's schedule) was to have a drawing at your meeting using show dates. If your meeting is at the beginning of the month, use the current month, otherwise, use the next month. Draw a number from a hat, and anyone who has a show on that date wins a prize. You could print your cluster calendar before the meeting and have a rule that the show must be on there to be eligible for the win. And any sort of business material makes a good prize: 5-10 catalogs, some recruiting brochures, mini catalogs, etc.

I am so excited to be able to begin using it! I think it looks great!

Where do you find it? I thought it wasn't going to be available till April 13th?

PCCHeather0506 said:
Where do you find it? I thought it wasn't going to be available till April 13th?

There's a training course in the Online Training Center...

I can't wait to use it. I went through the training the first day it was available, and I'm so excited because I will be signing my first recruit later this month and glad I can keep track of her business along with mine.

I am looking forward to this feature. Now I need to build my team!

I'm really excited about Consultant Connection! I did take the online training and so glad I did for now I'm aware of all the features!

wow. I just took the training. i am so excited to start using this!

My only complaint is that when I want to go back to consultants corner it opens up a whole new window instead of going back from that window.

I think that this is going to be a huge motivator to me "Sell another $337.50 and
increase to 22% commission this month!" Guess, I gotta get to work! :)

maassl said:
I think that this is going to be a huge motivator to me "Sell another $337.50 and
increase to 22% commission this month!" Guess, I gotta get to work! :)
Yes!! I love that it has that!! I am SO excited about this amazing resource!!

chefann said:
One of the workshops I took in the past (about growing your team's schedule) was to have a drawing at your meeting using show dates. If your meeting is at the beginning of the month, use the current month, otherwise, use the next month. Draw a number from a hat, and anyone who has a show on that date wins a prize. You could print your cluster calendar before the meeting and have a rule that the show must be on there to be eligible for the win. And any sort of business material makes a good prize: 5-10 catalogs, some recruiting brochures, mini catalogs, etc.

A variation on this that I heard in a workshop is to use the previous month's calendar. The show has to have been on the calendar and held in order to receive the prize.

What is Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection is an online platform provided by Pampered Chef for our consultants to access important business resources, training materials, and company updates.

How do I log into Consultant Connection?

To log into Consultant Connection, you will need to visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Consultant Login" button. From there, you will be prompted to enter your consultant ID and password.

Can I access Consultant Connection on my mobile device?

Yes, Consultant Connection is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply visit the Pampered Chef website on your mobile browser and follow the same steps to log in.

What resources are available on Consultant Connection?

Consultant Connection offers a variety of resources such as product information, marketing materials, training videos, and company announcements. You can also access your personal sales and commission information through this platform.

Is there a cost to use Consultant Connection?

No, Consultant Connection is a free platform provided by Pampered Chef for our consultants to use. There are no additional fees or costs associated with using this resource.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg