• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Connection

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
Have you taken a look at the Consultant Connection training? I am on tab 5 right now, but was really excited and had to come here to post. What do you think?

I love the way we will be able to have an up to date glance at our business, as well as our team members (and all in one place) and I think it is going to improve my business and help me reach my goals, and help me to coach my team. :thumbup:

I like the way we can view the calendar for our team members as well. Now, to get them to mark their calendars. Do any of you give incentives for consultants that provide their upcoming show dates? Do you do a "special date" drawing? or do a drawing for those consultants that provide you with their dates? or give each consultant a small prize? (I was thinking about a pack of recipe cards).

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
One of the workshops I took in the past (about growing your team's schedule) was to have a drawing at your meeting using show dates. If your meeting is at the beginning of the month, use the current month, otherwise, use the next month. Draw a number from a hat, and anyone who has a show on that date wins a prize. You could print your cluster calendar before the meeting and have a rule that the show must be on there to be eligible for the win. And any sort of business material makes a good prize: 5-10 catalogs, some recruiting brochures, mini catalogs, etc.

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I am so excited to be able to begin using it! I think it looks great!

Krista Burson

Gold Member
Dec 23, 2005
I can't wait to use it. I went through the training the first day it was available, and I'm so excited because I will be signing my first recruit later this month and glad I can keep track of her business along with mine.

michelletx

Novice Member
Oct 19, 2008
I'm really excited about Consultant Connection! I did take the online training and so glad I did for now I'm aware of all the features!

kaseydee

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Nov 2, 2007
My only complaint is that when I want to go back to consultants corner it opens up a whole new window instead of going back from that window.

M

maassl

I think that this is going to be a huge motivator to me "Sell another $337.50 and
increase to 22% commission this month!" Guess, I gotta get to work! :)

jcsmilez

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
I think that this is going to be a huge motivator to me "Sell another $337.50 and
increase to 22% commission this month!" Guess, I gotta get to work! :)

Yes!! I love that it has that!! I am SO excited about this amazing resource!!

legacypc46

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2006
One of the workshops I took in the past (about growing your team's schedule) was to have a drawing at your meeting using show dates. If your meeting is at the beginning of the month, use the current month, otherwise, use the next month. Draw a number from a hat, and anyone who has a show on that date wins a prize. You could print your cluster calendar before the meeting and have a rule that the show must be on there to be eligible for the win. And any sort of business material makes a good prize: 5-10 catalogs, some recruiting brochures, mini catalogs, etc.

A variation on this that I heard in a workshop is to use the previous month's calendar. The show has to have been on the calendar and held in order to receive the prize.