1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultant Connection

1. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

Have you taken a look at the Consultant Connection training? I am on tab 5 right now, but was really excited and had to come here to post. What do you think?

I love the way we will be able to have an up to date glance at our business, as well as our team members (and all in one place) and I think it is going to improve my business and help me reach my goals, and help me to coach my team. :thumbup:

I like the way we can view the calendar for our team members as well. Now, to get them to mark their calendars. Do any of you give incentives for consultants that provide their upcoming show dates? Do you do a "special date" drawing? or do a drawing for those consultants that provide you with their dates? or give each consultant a small prize? (I was thinking about a pack of recipe cards).

Apr 9, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

One of the workshops I took in the past (about growing your team's schedule) was to have a drawing at your meeting using show dates. If your meeting is at the beginning of the month, use the current month, otherwise, use the next month. Draw a number from a hat, and anyone who has a show on that date wins a prize. You could print your cluster calendar before the meeting and have a rule that the show must be on there to be eligible for the win. And any sort of business material makes a good prize: 5-10 catalogs, some recruiting brochures, mini catalogs, etc.

Apr 9, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

I am so excited to be able to begin using it! I think it looks great!

Apr 9, 2009
  4. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

Where do you find it? I thought it wasn't going to be available till April 13th?

5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

There's a training course in the Online Training Center...

Apr 9, 2009
  6. Krista Burson

Krista Burson Member Gold Member

I can't wait to use it. I went through the training the first day it was available, and I'm so excited because I will be signing my first recruit later this month and glad I can keep track of her business along with mine.

7. PCCHeather0506

PCCHeather0506 Member Silver Member

Oh perfect Becky thanks!!

8. stacywhitlow

stacywhitlow Veteran Member

I am looking forward to this feature. Now I need to build my team!

Apr 9, 2009
  9. michelletx

michelletx Novice Member

I'm really excited about Consultant Connection! I did take the online training and so glad I did for now I'm aware of all the features!

Apr 13, 2009
  10. maassl

maassl Guest

wow. I just took the training. i am so excited to start using this!

Apr 13, 2009
  11. kaseydee

kaseydee Veteran Member Gold Member

My only complaint is that when I want to go back to consultants corner it opens up a whole new window instead of going back from that window.

Apr 15, 2009
  12. maassl

maassl Guest

I think that this is going to be a huge motivator to me "Sell another $337.50 and
    increase to 22% commission this month!" Guess, I gotta get to work! :)

Apr 17, 2009
  13. jcsmilez

jcsmilez Advanced Member Gold Member

Yes!! I love that it has that!! I am SO excited about this amazing resource!!

Apr 17, 2009
  14. legacypc46

legacypc46 Senior Member Gold Member

A variation on this that I heard in a workshop is to use the previous month's calendar. The show has to have been on the calendar and held in order to receive the prize.

Apr 17, 2009
Have something to add?