• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Consultant Connection Updating at 2 PM Every Day?

In summary, the Consultant Connection Question feature is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to ask questions and receive support from other consultants and the Pampered Chef team. It can be accessed through the "Community" tab on the Consultant's Corner account on the Pampered Chef website and is available 24/7. The feature is designed for questions related to the business, products, and events, and consultants are encouraged to answer questions and share their expertise on the forum.
mscharf
isn't Consultant connection supposed to update at 2 every day. Myself and one of my recruits submitted yesterday but neither are showing up. Am I wrong about this.

I don't know, I submitted this morning and it's not updated either...

my show i submitted last night isn't showing either. must be having trouble AGAIN!!

jen

I submitted a show and an individual order on Monday (or was it yesterday?) and it is not showing up yet.

Same here. Submitted a bit after midnight yesterday and still not showing. Kept thinking their must be an issue with someone's card but I checked and it's fine. I think a consultant of mine submitted also and that's not showing. So, now that I know I'm not the only one having issues I'm not as worried.

one of my new recruits 30 days is up today and I want to make sure she got 1250, so she gets kit rebate and extra 100 PC dollars, but I can't check!! I don't like this.....

It's before April is finalized, so things won't show up quickly. The first 10 days of the month will be slow to update, while the previous month is being processed.

What is the Consultant Connection Question feature?

The Consultant Connection Question feature is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to ask questions and receive support from other consultants and the Pampered Chef team. It is a virtual community where consultants can share ideas, ask for advice, and connect with others in the business.

How do I access the Consultant Connection Question feature?

To access the Consultant Connection Question feature, log in to your Consultant's Corner account on the Pampered Chef website. Then, click on the "Community" tab and select "Consultant Connection." You will be directed to the Consultant Connection forum, where you can browse through existing questions or post your own.

Is the Consultant Connection Question feature available 24/7?

Yes, the Consultant Connection Question feature is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can access it at any time to ask questions, provide answers, or simply browse through the discussions. However, please note that it may take some time for other consultants or the Pampered Chef team to respond to your question.

Can I ask any type of question on the Consultant Connection Question feature?

The Consultant Connection Question feature is designed for questions related to the Pampered Chef business, products, and events. While you can ask a wide range of questions, please refrain from sharing personal information or asking questions that violate the company's policies and guidelines.

Can I answer questions on the Consultant Connection Question feature as well?

Yes, as a consultant, you are encouraged to share your expertise and answer questions on the Consultant Connection forum. This not only helps other consultants but also allows you to showcase your knowledge and build relationships within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heidabear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie