1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultant Connection question

1. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

isn't Consultant connection supposed to update at 2 every day. Myself and one of my recruits submitted yesterday but neither are showing up. Am I wrong about this.

May 6, 2009
  2. chefsteph07

chefsteph07 Legacy Member

I don't know, I submitted this morning and it's not updated either...

May 6, 2009
  3. jross93

jross93 Member

my show i submitted last night isn't showing either. must be having trouble AGAIN!!

jen

May 6, 2009
  4. Bren706

Bren706 Senior Member Gold Member

I submitted a show and an individual order on Monday (or was it yesterday?) and it is not showing up yet.

May 6, 2009
  5. smspamperedchef

smspamperedchef Veteran Member Silver Member

Same here. Submitted a bit after midnight yesterday and still not showing. Kept thinking their must be an issue with someone's card but I checked and it's fine. I think a consultant of mine submitted also and that's not showing. So, now that I know I'm not the only one having issues I'm not as worried.

6. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

one of my new recruits 30 days is up today and I want to make sure she got 1250, so she gets kit rebate and extra 100 PC dollars, but I can't check!! I don't like this.....

May 6, 2009
  7. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

It's before April is finalized, so things won't show up quickly. The first 10 days of the month will be slow to update, while the previous month is being processed.

May 6, 2009
Have something to add?