• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Access Customer Connection Emails on the Beta Site?

In summary, a "Consultant Connection Email" is a communication sent by a consulting firm or agency to connect with potential clients and share information about their services and industry news. The frequency of these emails can vary, but they are typically sent regularly to keep clients and prospects engaged. They may include updates on industry news and trends, case studies, new service offerings, events, and thought leadership articles. To sign up, individuals can visit the firm's website, attend a webinar or event, or contact the firm directly. Unsubscribing from these emails is also possible through an unsubscribe link or by managing email preferences or contacting the firm.
meganmcg
I'm trying to find the Customer Connection emails. I use the Beta site. Anyone?

Does anyone else feel that PC doesn't explain how to navigate the site well at all?! Such as, in the email they sent today about the holiday baking Customer Connection email - why doesn't it tell us HOW to do this or give a link. Maybe I'm missing something.

I'd actually rather create my own email and use my contact list, but I don't think that is an option. If someone knows how, other than mailchimp, etc, please let me know.

Thanks!

On the Beta, the Customer Connection e-mails are available under My Contacts. Select the customers you want to receive the message and then click on the Send Customer Connection Email icon in the header. You can then select the message to send. A word of warning, send it to yourself first and check all of the links before you send it to a customer. It doesn't appear to me to be very stable yet. I actually use MailChimp for doing customer emails outside of the newsletter.

Thank you!

1. What is a "Consultant Connection Email?"

A "Consultant Connection Email" is an email sent by a consulting firm or agency to connect with potential clients, share information about their services, and provide updates on industry news and trends.

2. How often are "Consultant Connection Emails" sent?

The frequency of "Consultant Connection Emails" can vary depending on the specific firm or agency. Some may send them weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. It is common for these emails to be sent on a regular basis to keep clients and prospects informed and engaged.

3. What type of information is typically included in "Consultant Connection Emails?"

"Consultant Connection Emails" may include a variety of information such as updates on industry news and trends, case studies or success stories, new service offerings, upcoming events or webinars, and thought leadership articles. Some emails may also include special offers or promotions for their services.

4. How can I sign up for "Consultant Connection Emails?"

You can typically sign up for "Consultant Connection Emails" by visiting the consulting firm or agency's website and filling out a subscription form. You may also be able to sign up by attending a webinar or event hosted by the firm, or by contacting them directly.

5. Can I unsubscribe from "Consultant Connection Emails"?

Yes, most "Consultant Connection Emails" will include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. You can click on this link to unsubscribe from future emails. Additionally, you may be able to manage your email preferences or unsubscribe through the consulting firm or agency's website or by contacting them directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef