• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Consultant Connection Behind on Show Updates?

P
Puccalsellate
Hey everyone! I have noticed since the upgrade on Sunday that a couple of my shows haven't shown up in Consultant Connection under my sales, etc. They show up under the shipment status, and I've gotten the confirmation emails that they were received, but no change in monthly sales, etc. Is anyone else experiencing this? I just want to make sure there isn't something wrong/missing on my end! Thanks! :)

I've noticed that when I click on other consultants in my downline it keeps going back to me! I was trying to look up someones stats while they were on the phone yesterday and it took about 5 tries for me to see what I wanted to see. :(

same here on both problems!

The new "blue" boxes behind our personal recruits are cool. ;)

Same here. Several of my team's shows are not showing up. They have sent me their confirmation emails so I know they are there....somewhere.

Okay - glad it's not just me! I have consultants who have told me they've submitted shows, but they haven't shown up - and I was wondering what was going on...

I hope they get it figured out! I am only 1 active consultant away from re-promoting. I have at least 2 consultants who told me they PLAN on submitting this month.

Mine is doing the same as everyone above for both issues. I thought it was my "user error". ha!

Oh ok good I thought it was just me.
Gah! I hope they fix it soon!

My teams stuff that was missing just posted, but I was on the phone with my Director, and she said she has other team members shows that are still missing. :(

IT UPDATED!!! WHOOOP! I'M A DIRECTOR AGAIN, BABY!! Suh-weet!

I've got a great bunch of ladies on my team and we're still growing. We really should be a solid Director team from now on. YAY!!

Chef Kearns said:

I've got a great bunch of ladies on my team and we're still growing. We really should be a solid Director team from now on. YAY!!

YAY!!!!!!! :party:

Wahoo Sandra!!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Congrats, Sandra!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Chef Kearns said:

YEA! Me too, Sandra!:party: In fact, with the new members on my team, I actually had 8 out of 14 submit so far this month! First time in a long time!

(Actually, I think it was the Picnic Basket that did it. I have several who were determined to earn it.)

Congratulations Becky!! I'm so happy for you! That Picnic Basket was a huge draw!! I can't wait to get mine. I was expecting it a week or so ago.

Congratulations Becky and Sandra!

Congratulations Sandra and Becky!!:party:

I too like the blue!

I'm glad it is back up! I was starting to worry for a bit! Congrats to those above who promoted!

1. Is anyone else experiencing issues with show updates on Consultant Connection?

It is possible that others may be experiencing similar issues. It is recommended to reach out to your colleagues or consult the Help Center on the Consultant Connection website for any known issues or troubleshooting steps.

2. Why are my shows not showing up under my sales on Consultant Connection?

This could be due to a technical issue or delay in the system. It is best to check the shipment status and contact the Consultant Connection support team for further assistance.

3. Will my monthly sales be affected if my shows are not showing up on Consultant Connection?

If the shows are not showing up under your sales on Consultant Connection, it is possible that your monthly sales may be affected. It is recommended to reach out to the support team to ensure all your sales are accurately reflected.

4. Can I still receive confirmation emails for my shows even if they are not showing up on Consultant Connection?

Yes, it is possible to receive confirmation emails for your shows even if they are not showing up on Consultant Connection. This may be due to a delay in updating the system. It is recommended to reach out to the support team for further assistance.

5. Is there a way to check if there is something wrong on my end with the show updates on Consultant Connection?

You can check if there is something wrong on your end by ensuring that all the necessary steps have been taken for updating your shows on Consultant Connection. If you are still experiencing issues, it is best to contact the support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLAM
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefLAM
  • mountainmama74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • finley1991