• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing is Caring: Our Group's Unique Way of Supporting Pampered Chef Events!

In summary, this group has a shared "closet" of PC items that they use for shows and demos. They all contribute to a pot for purchasing new items every 3 months, with any leftover funds being used for a party. If a consultant leaves, they can either donate their items or keep them with proof of purchase. If the item was purchased with contributions from the group, it stays with the group.
thechefofnorthbend
Does anyone else out there do this?

Our small group shares a "Closet" of PC items to use at shows and demos and such. We all buy one nice item about every 3 months, that is not already "stocked" and then share it amongst the group. We make "charitable donations" to a "pot" to help with these purchaces and if enough funds are left over at the end of our year, we throw ourselves a party and use all of our goodies (of course we invite all of our pasts hosts).

I had someone ask me about it and for some reason, I thought it was a really common thing to do...

We don't do that. How is consultant turnover handled? Like if someone buys a product for the closet but then quits selling PC does she get to keep her stuff?

That's a cool idea. I only think to ask my director to borrow something and even then it's not super easy as she lives 30 mins away.

dannyzmom said:
We don't do that. How is consultant turnover handled? Like if someone buys a product for the closet but then quits selling PC does she get to keep her stuff?

So far, we have been lucky, we have only lost one girl due to a family emergency and she graciously donated all her items that she had purchaced for the closet for us to keep using.

If someone was wanting to leave or decided to keep their item(s), with proof of a receipt, it wouldnt be a problem. These are "donated" and if they want them back, well, its theirs. If we have an item that was purchaced from an effort of all of us, then the item stays as we all bought it and I am sure someone would "buy" them out of it.

but I guess not!

Hi there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I have to say, that is such a great idea! I have not heard of many consultants doing this, but it sounds like a fantastic way to share resources and keep costs down. I may have to suggest this to my own team. Thank you for sharing this creative approach with us. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

What is "Sharing is Caring"?

"Sharing is Caring" is a unique approach to supporting Pampered Chef events where group members come together to share the workload, resources, and rewards of hosting a successful event.

How does "Sharing is Caring" work?

Each member of the group takes on a specific role, such as inviting guests, providing ingredients, or hosting the event. This way, everyone contributes to the success of the event and shares in the rewards.

Why is "Sharing is Caring" beneficial?

"Sharing is Caring" allows for a more collaborative and supportive approach to hosting Pampered Chef events. It also helps to reduce the workload and expenses for individual hosts and provides a sense of community and teamwork.

Do all members of the group have to be Pampered Chef consultants?

No, anyone can participate in "Sharing is Caring." It can be a group of friends, family members, or colleagues who want to support each other and have a fun and successful event.

Can "Sharing is Caring" be used for any type of Pampered Chef event?

Yes, "Sharing is Caring" can be used for any type of Pampered Chef event, whether it's an in-person cooking party, a virtual event, or a catalog party. The group can adapt their roles and responsibilities based on the type of event being hosted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • sddmom2