1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Consultant Closet

1. thechefofnorthbend

thechefofnorthbend Veteran Member

Does anyone else out there do this?

Our small group shares a "Closet" of PC items to use at shows and demos and such. We all buy one nice item about every 3 months, that is not already "stocked" and then share it amongst the group. We make "charitable donations" to a "pot" to help with these purchaces and if enough funds are left over at the end of our year, we throw ourselves a party and use all of our goodies (of course we invite all of our pasts hosts).

I had someone ask me about it and for some reason, I thought it was a really common thing to do...

2. dannyzmom

dannyzmom Legend Member Gold Member

We don't do that. How is consultant turnover handled? Like if someone buys a product for the closet but then quits selling PC does she get to keep her stuff?

Nov 30, 2006
  3. lisacb77

lisacb77 Veteran Member

That's a cool idea. I only think to ask my director to borrow something and even then it's not super easy as she lives 30 mins away.

Nov 30, 2006
  4. thechefofnorthbend

thechefofnorthbend Veteran Member

So far, we have been lucky, we have only lost one girl due to a family emergency and she graciously donated all her items that she had purchaced for the closet for us to keep using.

If someone was wanting to leave or decided to keep their item(s), with proof of a receipt, it wouldnt be a problem. These are "donated" and if they want them back, well, its theirs. If we have an item that was purchaced from an effort of all of us, then the item stays as we all bought it and I am sure someone would "buy" them out of it.

Have something to add?