• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Host Credits: Expert Advice for Combining Orders and Discounts

In summary, you can order anything as long as you have the sister's name on the order. Just make sure you have the money to pay for it.
krhodes74
I have a question that I know all of your all's experience will be able to help. Ok I had a show and the total show is for like $100.00 or something (don't have it with me today) But the host doesn't want the host special so I was going to get it. That is ok right. And I wanted to order something else to make the order $150 so she would at least get the $15.00 credit. So can I do this or would I just have to place a dummie order for say sister or somebody and use there 10% discount (past host). Or if i order something does it go against the show total? Is this to complicated or what?

Your making it too hard.Simply do what you need to do. I would not think it to be a good idea to use your own name though placing a guest order.

Making it too hard.If you do order the host special, make arrangements with your host. If you need to boost sales on the show to make it a show, try calling a few friends to see if they want to place quick orders instead. And if you do end up doing it yourself, I am not sure about using your own name.

You can not order anything as a guest on a show in your own name.

My DMIL had a show for me a couple of weeks ago and she didn't want her 1/2 price or any of the host specials, so I told her I was taking the $15 discount, the 1/2 priced item and a host special - so be watching for MY stuff to come in! She only ordered ONE thing!

C

Use sister nameWhat if I place the order in my sisters name (she is a past host) and if i have to use a credit card with my name on it to pay for it. How does that work.

I did that exact same thing. I was in the same boat as you. I had ONE more show to go before getting qualified. My friend, initially the host, only got $50 in sales (including what she wanted to order!) I had already gotten some other orders myself ($80 worth) that totaled more than what my friend brought in. So I became the host, called my sister (a past host) to see if she wanted anything and asked her permission to use her order to buffer the rest of the show after her order. I got a gift for my friend for her efforts and then used that to buffer the rest of the show (About $20) so I could get it up to $150. My sister paid in cash, and I made up the rest with my PP CCrd.

Go ahead and use your sisters name. I have done that, infact I just did it for a host. She only had 14 orders and it was a $600 show. So I placed an order using my grandma name (she is a past host). I used my credit card to pay for it. This way my host got the mini easy read measure cup for free. I really wanted her to get it and I also needed a few items anyway!

Yeah, my second show only totaled $140, including what the host ordered, so she didn't qualify for any savings...so I ordered $10 worth of stuff to get her to the minimum, which also gave her a little benefit for having the show. At least it got me one of my necessary 4 shows to get qualified...My last show was $200 and my host didn't want the benefits, so I ordered the SS mixing bowls for myself. I don't think HO cares where the money comes from (our own CC or someone elses) as long as they get it! :)

1. How can I combine orders to maximize my host credits?

To combine orders and maximize your host credits, start by creating a Facebook event or sending out invitations to your friends and family. Encourage them to place their orders through your party link or by sending you their orders directly. You can also reach out to your guests individually and offer to place their orders for them. This will help you reach the minimum order requirement for higher host credits.

2. Can I use discounts and promotions to increase my host credits?

Yes, you can definitely use discounts and promotions to increase your host credits. Keep an eye out for special offers and promotions from Pampered Chef and share them with your guests. You can also take advantage of the Host Half-Price Program, where you can choose one item at half the price for every $200 in party sales.

3. Is it possible to add orders to my party after it has already been submitted?

Yes, you can add orders to your party even after it has been submitted. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they can help you add the orders to your party. Keep in mind that the orders must be added before the party closes.

4. Can I combine my own orders with my host orders to increase my credits?

Yes, you can combine your own orders with your host orders to increase your credits. In fact, combining your own orders can help you reach the minimum order requirement for higher host credits. You can also take advantage of the Host Half-Price Program for your own orders.

5. How long do I have to redeem my host credits?

You have 60 days from the date of your party to redeem your host credits. You can use your credits to purchase any products from the Pampered Chef catalog. If you do not use all of your credits within 60 days, they will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies