• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revamp Your Calendar System: Tips from a Consultant

In summary, some people don't like the new consultant calendars because they can't quickly look at their month and they get confused.
NooraK said:
You have to ask them to print page 1 separately, then print pages 2 through whatever double-sided.What I found to be pretty cool about this is that it gives me a blank, white page on the front. I had them bind it with a clear cover, which means I'll be able to put a picture on that blank white page or the PC logo or something.
I had them just trim the edge off the PC cover and back and bind those to the new pages. I can't use the pockets for full size papers any more but it looks perfect!

Last edited:
ohhhh.... now why didn't I think of that?

I had a hard time with the calendar/planner too. I found a printable weekly planner i really liked but each week was on 2 pages. I redesigned it to fit on one page and thought I would share...:chef:

Attachments

• BlankPlanner.pdf
    9.8 KB · Views: 466
I am trying really hard to like it, but I it confuses potential hosts when they want to look at the whole month. I did write at the top of each page which week it was 1st,2nd etc.
That has helped me a bit... I understand the concept but wish they would of given us the option of which one we would of rather used.

I've had good luck with the one I printed off CC. The only problem I had is that I didn't realize holidays weren't marked until I was looking at a possible April date for a repeat host and she mentioned the Sunday I suggested was Easter. Oops. I went through and added everything after that.

I agree I cannot get used to the layout of the new calendar. For me Sunday to Wed in one line and Thurs to Sat in the other line is just too crazy. If one week was a straight line, would be much better. I wish they put a monthly page in there too.

You can print off weekly and monthly calendars at PP too.
But I will just start using my demo 2010 PC recipe calendar that I bought at conference.

I hate (and not a word I use often) the new calendar. And yes, I understand the concept. But after 54 years of using a monthly calendar, to try and change is like asking me to wear my shoes on the wrong feet. I gave it the January try and felt I spent the month flipping pages way too much. AND double checking I was on the right week. I WILL be ordering Anne's calendar - thanks for sharing that link.

I have been using Ann's calendar for a week now. And used it at my show on Friday. Absoulutely love it. Has everything I need, and I love the different named days on the monthly portion of it

<h2>1. Is it just me or does anyone else not like our 2010 consultant calendars?</h2><p>It's not just you - many consultants have expressed their dissatisfaction with the layout of the 2010 consultant calendars.</p><h2>2. I have tried to adapt, but...</h2><p>It can be difficult to adjust to a new calendar system, especially if you're used to a different layout or format. Don't be too hard on yourself if it takes some time to get used to it.</p><h2>3. All the calendars I use are laid out by all month dates on one page (like our past consultant calendars).</h2><p>This type of layout, known as a monthly view, is a popular choice for calendars because it allows you to see all the dates in a month at once. However, the new consultant calendars may offer some other benefits or features that you may find useful in the long run.</p><h2>4. I need to see a whole month at a time. What does everyone think?</h2><p>It ultimately depends on personal preference and what works best for your own organization and planning style. Some consultants may prefer the new layout, while others may find the monthly view more convenient. It's important to find a calendar system that works for you.</p><h2>5. What does everyone think?</h2><p>It's always helpful to get feedback from other consultants and see what they think about the new calendar system. You can also reach out to your team leader or other higher-ups in the company for their thoughts and suggestions on how to make the most of the new calendar system.</p>

1. Is it just me or does anyone else not like our 2010 consultant calendars?

It's not just you - many consultants have expressed their dissatisfaction with the layout of the 2010 consultant calendars.

2. I have tried to adapt, but...

It can be difficult to adjust to a new calendar system, especially if you're used to a different layout or format. Don't be too hard on yourself if it takes some time to get used to it.

3. All the calendars I use are laid out by all month dates on one page (like our past consultant calendars).

This type of layout, known as a monthly view, is a popular choice for calendars because it allows you to see all the dates in a month at once. However, the new consultant calendars may offer some other benefits or features that you may find useful in the long run.

4. I need to see a whole month at a time. What does everyone think?

It ultimately depends on personal preference and what works best for your own organization and planning style. Some consultants may prefer the new layout, while others may find the monthly view more convenient. It's important to find a calendar system that works for you.

5. What does everyone think?

It's always helpful to get feedback from other consultants and see what they think about the new calendar system. You can also reach out to your team leader or other higher-ups in the company for their thoughts and suggestions on how to make the most of the new calendar system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• barbara_anne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • akrebecca
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • raebates