• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Bags for Sale - Like New

In summary, the consultant bag typically includes various kitchen tools and products from the Pampered Chef line, such as knives, measuring cups, and baking sheets. Unfortunately, the contents of the bag are pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, individual products can be purchased from the website. The consultant bags for sale are in like-new condition, and are not covered by a warranty. However, the company stands behind the quality of their products and will assist with any issues. Returns are not accepted for used items, but customer satisfaction is a priority and solutions can be found if necessary.
forchelli926
$100.00 for 8 Bags and Recruiting Slide

All bags are in like new condition, no signs of wear, used for one season only!

2 Consultant Totes – Black

Tool Turn About Tote - Black

Spice Turn About Tote – Green

2 Padded Envelopes – Black

Glassware – Trifle Bowl Tote – Green

Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag with Inserts - Black

Booking & Recruiting Slide

I am no longer able to sell Pampered Chef, these bags were barely used and would be great for someone just starting out. I would like to sell them as a package deal. I have pictures of all Items.

IMG_8728.jpg

I am incredibly interested. I'll need to wait until November 30th so I can get home (on vacation right now) and deposit money into my account.Can you take paypal?

Last edited:
Hi Yes I can take paypal, for these bags. If anyone is still interested.

forchelli926 said:
Hi Yes I can take paypal, for these bags. If anyone is still interested.

I am interested :) Like I said, I just have to wait until I deposit my check- is that okay? I would normally be able to pay now but my bank decided to close my account (where my PC debit and direct deposit were linked) without my knowledge or permission so while I sort out the issue with my bank, my paychecks are being mailed as a physical check.

I am interested as well.

Marie

Did you sell them yet. I PM you and can send a check now.

If any one is still interested in these bags, they are still up for sale. Please email me at [email protected]

What is included in the consultant bag?

The consultant bag typically includes various kitchen tools and products from the Pampered Chef line, such as knives, measuring cups, and baking sheets.

Can I customize the contents of the bag?

Unfortunately, the contents of the consultant bag are pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, you can always purchase individual products from our website to add to your collection.

What condition are the consultant bags in?

The consultant bags for sale are in like-new condition, meaning they have only been lightly used for demonstrations or display purposes.

Are the consultant bags covered by a warranty?

Unfortunately, the consultant bags are not covered by a warranty as they are considered to be used items. However, we stand behind the quality of our products and will gladly assist with any issues you may have.

Can I return the consultant bag if I am not satisfied?

Due to the nature of the consultant bags being used items, we do not accept returns. However, if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to find a solution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • pcmealswithme
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies