• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Bag (One in New Consultant Kit)

In summary, the Consultant Bag in the New Consultant Kit includes essential tools and resources for starting a Pampered Chef business. It can be customized with a selection of available products and samples. Additional bags can be purchased through the consultant's account. While not required for hosting parties, the Consultant Bag is a useful resource. Items from the bag can be returned within 45 days, except for business supplies and personalized items.
KrisGio
I have a new out of the wrapper Consultant bag for sale. It's the one that comes with the new consultant kit. I am condensing what I bring to shows and never really used it other than once to move my stuff from my dining room to my bedroom. I am asking $25 plus shipping for it. Please send me an e-mail with your zip code and I will figure out the shipping if you are interested. Thanks!

Gosh...what do you manage to bring that you don't use it? I use it plus a PC shopping bag with all my guest/host folders in it! I need one that size on wheels though with my back problems!

I would love to have the bag if you still have it, my zip 77346..email me at [email protected] if you still like to sale it.

pcchefjane said:
Gosh...what do you manage to bring that you don't use it? I use it plus a PC shopping bag with all my guest/host folders in it! I need one that size on wheels though with my back problems!

I'm with ya! My two shows this weekend I said to myself "I'm going light". YEAH RIGHT! Light still meant that bag weighed A TON, then I still carried two of the new catalog totes (from NC), a bag with my TTA in it & the DCB not in a bag. And that was basics! The only thing I can see to do is not take the batter bowls and instead just take a SS bowl (which i do take as a garbage bowl) but the 2 batter bowls weigh a ton - however I sell them at every show. Even though I like it, my shoulder hates this new job. :grumpy:

1. What is included in the Consultant Bag in the New Consultant Kit?

The Consultant Bag in the New Consultant Kit includes essential tools and resources for starting a Pampered Chef business. This includes a catalog, order forms, recipe cards, product samples, and business supplies.

2. How do I customize my Consultant Bag?

In order to customize your Consultant Bag, you can choose from a selection of available products and samples to add to your kit. This allows you to tailor your bag to your specific business needs and preferences.

3. Can I purchase additional Consultant Bags?

Yes, you can purchase additional Consultant Bags to use for events or to expand your business. These bags can be purchased through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Is the Consultant Bag required for hosting parties?

No, the Consultant Bag is not required for hosting parties. However, it is a great resource to have on hand for displaying products, taking orders, and providing information to potential customers.

5. Can I return items from the Consultant Bag?

Yes, items from the Consultant Bag can be returned within 45 days of purchase, as long as they are in their original packaging and condition. However, business supplies and personalized items cannot be returned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
  • Florida Pampered Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
FelicityG92
  • stephaniekocala