• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do I Get an Additional 10% Discount for Hosting a Show in January?

In summary, "Consultant as Host" is an opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to host a party and earn both host rewards and consultant commission. The consultant acts as both the host and the consultant, inviting guests, providing products and demonstrations, and handling orders and payments. Only Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for this program. The benefits include the ability to earn both host rewards and consultant commission, which can help build your business and reach new customers. As a consultant hosting a party, you can still earn host rewards based on total party sales, which can be used towards free and discounted products and exclusive offers.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Okay, I have a question! I collected orders for HWC and I'm going to turn them in (I have $150 in sales) and I was going to order a few other items and I know that I get a 15% discount but do I get an additional 10% for hosting a show in January? I put my past host discount # in but it's not showing up? :confused: Thanks in advance for your help!

Kristi

No. This goes for all hosts. The 10% past host discount is only applied when the host is a guest not a host.

Thank YoU! That's what I thought but I didn't want to jip myself out of not receiving it!

Kristi

What is a "Consultant as Host"?

A "Consultant as Host" is a unique opportunity for a Pampered Chef consultant to host a party and earn both host rewards and consultant commission.

How does it work?

The consultant acts as both the host and the consultant for the party. They invite guests, provide the products and demonstrations, and handle orders and payments. As the host, they earn host rewards based on the total party sales. As the consultant, they earn their usual commission on the party sales.

Do I need to be a consultant to be a "Consultant as Host"?

Yes, only Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to be a "Consultant as Host". If you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact a current consultant or visit our website for more information.

What are the benefits of being a "Consultant as Host"?

Being a "Consultant as Host" allows you to earn both host rewards and consultant commission, which can help you build your business and increase your earnings. It's also a great way to introduce new products and reach new customers.

Can I still earn host rewards if I am a consultant hosting a party?

Yes, as the host, you can earn host rewards based on the total party sales. These rewards can be used towards free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host offers. You will also earn your usual consultant commission on the party sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • bearydutch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • PCALISON437613