• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Marking Consultant as Host the Right Way to Enter Orders in PP?

In summary, the person is trying to figure out how to enter their order for a show they just had and is confused.
pletcherdee
Hi,

I just had my first show and acted as the host. I would like to take advantage of the host benefits, but as I enter information into PP--it doesn't seem to want to allow me to enter my order. I have "consultant as host" marked--should I not do it that way? I'm confusing myself, I guess....

Can anyone help? Can anyone decipher my question?? ha

Thanks!

pletcherdee said:
Hi,

I just had my first show and acted as the host. I would like to take advantage of the host benefits, but as I enter information into PP--it doesn't seem to want to allow me to enter my order. I have "consultant as host" marked--should I not do it that way? I'm confusing myself, I guess....

Can anyone help? Can anyone decipher my question?? ha

Thanks!

What you should do is put someone else’s name, like a relative's name.
Then set it up as Jane Doe, C/O “your name”, “your address”. I hope that this helps. Did your sales go over $150.00? If not, it will not count as a catalog show or cooking show.

Thanks! Yes, I barely broke the 150 mark--but I did, nonetheless. Thanks for the tip. I appreciate your help!

Sometimes when you mark consultant as host it automatically puts your name down in the guest list. If you're trying to click on add hostess order it won't let you, you need to use the name already put in for you in the bottom part. Just open that guest order and away you go.

I plan on doing that in May. Right now I'm just short of $150 in preorders for May products. My grandmother buys a lot of products and her discount has expired. She would host a show except she is having a lot go on in her life right now because she found out she has cancer. So I'm going to put the show in her name and then she can have the discount for a year again. It helps her out a little. (But I'm taking the host special---I want those HWC mugs and squares) ;)

1. What is a Consultant as Host?

A Consultant as Host is a unique opportunity for a Pampered Chef consultant to host a party for themselves, while also earning the host rewards and benefits. This allows consultants to experience being a host and showcase their favorite Pampered Chef products to their friends and family.

2. How do I become a Consultant as Host?

To become a Consultant as Host, you must first be a current Pampered Chef consultant. Then, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant support team to request to be a Consultant as Host for a specific party.

3. What are the benefits of being a Consultant as Host?

As a Consultant as Host, you will still receive all of the host rewards and benefits, including free and discounted products, just like a regular party host. In addition, you will also earn commission on the party sales, just like a regular consultant.

4. Can I host multiple parties as a Consultant as Host?

Yes, you can host multiple parties as a Consultant as Host. However, please note that the host rewards and benefits will only be earned for the first party hosted. The commission earned will still apply to all parties hosted.

5. Can I still earn my own host rewards as a Consultant as Host?

No, as a Consultant as Host, you will not be able to earn your own host rewards. However, you will still earn commission on the party sales and have the opportunity to earn host rewards for future parties you host as a regular host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ttotsis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ttotsis
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956