• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Can't I Check 'Consultant Acting as Host' for My Bingo Show?

In summary, a "Consultant as Host" is a consultant who takes on the role of a guide, facilitator, and connector in the digital space, specifically in the context of the new web. Their responsibilities include creating and curating valuable content, fostering a sense of community, providing guidance and support, and staying updated on industry trends. A Consultant as Host can benefit a business or individual by building their online presence, credibility, and authority, helping them connect with their target audience, and assisting in brand development and reputation management. Some necessary skills for a successful Consultant as Host include communication, digital marketing, data analysis, and relationship-building skills. To become successful, one must continuously develop their skills, stay updated on industry changes, build a
byrd1956
Gold Member
I put together a Bingo Show and put the host's name as "August Bingo Show". That way all the guests for the Bingo Party would easily recognize the show. I sent receipts and saw they said 'August Bingo Show' on them. When I got ready to transmit the show I changed the host to me and tried to click 'Consultant Acting as Host'. I could not get a check in the box. When I tried to continue I kept getting the message saying I had to click the box. I finally gave up and put the show in my sister's name. I cannot understand why if we can change the host's name in a party we can't check 'consultant acting as host'. Anyone have an explanation?

Just in case someone else had this question I did receive an answer from the home office: "Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef.Once a show is created, the host cannot be changed to 'Consultant Acting as Host' or from 'Consultant Acting as Host' (if that was selected). For future reference, I would recommend not changing the host's name, instead only change the show name. When a customer goes to the show page the most prominent info is the show name. Below that then appears the name of the host (which can be the consultant)."

The reason you were unable to check the box for "Consultant Acting as Host" is because it is only available when the host's name is different from the consultant's name. In your case, both names were the same (August Bingo Show and yourself), so the option was not available. This is to ensure accuracy and avoid confusion in the host's name on receipts and orders.

1. What is a "Consultant as Host" in the context of a new web?

A "Consultant as Host" is a term used to describe a consultant who takes on the role of a host in the digital space, specifically in the context of the new web. This means that the consultant acts as a guide, facilitator, and connector for their clients and their online audience.

2. What are the responsibilities of a Consultant as Host?

The responsibilities of a Consultant as Host include creating and curating valuable content for their clients and their online community, fostering a sense of community and engagement, providing guidance and support to clients, and staying updated on the latest trends and technologies in the digital world.

3. How can a Consultant as Host benefit a business or individual?

A Consultant as Host can benefit a business or individual by providing them with a strong online presence, building their credibility and authority, helping them connect with their target audience, and increasing their reach and visibility in the digital space. They can also assist in brand development and reputation management.

4. What skills are necessary for a Consultant as Host?

Some essential skills for a Consultant as Host include excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a strong understanding of digital marketing and social media, the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions, and a knack for building and maintaining relationships with clients and their online community.

5. How can one become a successful Consultant as Host?

To become a successful Consultant as Host, one must continuously develop their skills and knowledge in the digital world, stay updated on industry trends and changes, build a strong personal brand, and network with potential clients and collaborators. It's also crucial to have a clear niche and target audience, as well as a solid understanding of the needs and pain points of your clients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • va_cooks