• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the benefits for a consultant who hosts a party at their own house?

In summary, the consultant as host program allows individuals to earn both consultant commission and host rewards on the same party. This provides the opportunity to earn more free and discounted products while also building their business. As a consultant hosting their own party, they can still earn host rewards in addition to their consultant commission. To become a consultant as host, one must first sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef. There are no additional fees or costs for being a consultant and a host, but requirements include being a current consultant with an active account and meeting minimum sales requirements.
its_me_susan
My first recruit's 1st party was at her house (she is the hostess and the consultant). Since I have not yet hosted an open house, I'm wondering if you can tell me..... will she still get the free product credit, half-priced items and discount amount earned?

Thanks in advance!

its_me_susan said:
My first recruit's 1st party was at her house (she is the hostess and the consultant). Since I have not yet hosted an open house, I'm wondering if you can tell me..... will she still get the free product credit, half-priced items and discount amount earned?

Thanks in advance!
She get's to purchase the Monthly host special. She gets the free products earned. She gets the half price items earned and she gets the show discount. She does NOT get commission on the host show discount purchases (that's the 15-30% off benefit - we do get commission on that if the host is someone else) and she does not get the booking benefit. But she DOES get commission on the guest orders at her party!

Yes, as the hostess and consultant, she will still receive the free product credit, half-priced items, and discount amount earned from the party at her house. These benefits are based on the total sales from the party, regardless of who hosts it. Congratulations on your first recruit and good luck with your future parties!

What are the benefits of being a consultant and a host at the same time?

The consultant as host program allows you to earn both consultant commission and host rewards on the same party. This means you can earn more free and discounted products while also building your business. You also have the opportunity to introduce your friends and family to the Pampered Chef products and potentially gain new customers.

Can I still earn host rewards if I am also a consultant hosting my own party?

Yes, as a consultant hosting your own party, you are considered both the consultant and the host. This means you can earn both consultant commission and host rewards on your party sales. It's a great way to maximize your earnings and rewards.

How do I become a consultant and a host at the same time?

To become a consultant as host, you need to first sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef. Then, you can host your own party and earn both consultant commission and host rewards. It's a simple and easy process to get started.

What are the requirements for being a consultant and a host?

To be a consultant as host, you need to be a current consultant with Pampered Chef and have an active account. You also need to host a party and meet the minimum sales requirements to earn both consultant commission and host rewards.

Are there any additional fees or costs for being a consultant and a host?

There are no additional fees or costs for being a consultant and a host. As a consultant, you are responsible for purchasing your starter kit and maintaining your account. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on your party sales. There are no extra fees or costs associated with the consultant as host program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies