• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant as Chair Person.

In summary, the role of a Consultant as Chair Person includes leading and facilitating meetings for their team of consultants, as well as acting as a liaison between the consultants and the company. To become a Consultant as Chair Person, one must first reach the level of Director within the Pampered Chef organization and go through a selection process. The main responsibilities of a Consultant as Chair Person include organizing and leading team meetings, providing mentorship and support, and helping their team reach their sales and recruiting goals. Being a Consultant as Chair Person can benefit a consultant's business by allowing them to develop leadership skills, gain recognition, and build a strong team dynamic. Pampered Chef provides support for Consultants as Chair Person through training materials, a support team, and a community
K.Shaffer
Newbie here...

I am having a PC Fundraiser. I am also part of the committee in which the funds are being raised. Can I be the chair person as well as the consultant?
Thanks in advance! ;)

I don't see why not. We're encouraged to do HWC fundraisers. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I called the PC help line and they told me to put myself as chairperson.

Thank you for your help. :eek:)

Hello there, welcome to the world of Pampered Chef! As a consultant, I can tell you that it's great to hear that you are part of a fundraiser and even more exciting that you are considering being the chairperson. As a consultant, you can definitely take on both roles but it's important to make sure you have a good balance and not take on too much. You want to make sure you are able to give your full attention and dedication to both roles. If you feel confident and capable of taking on both, then go for it! Just make sure to communicate effectively with your team and delegate tasks when needed. Best of luck with your fundraiser! :)

1. What is the role of a Consultant as Chair Person?

The Consultant as Chair Person is responsible for leading and facilitating meetings and events for their team of consultants. They also act as a liaison between the consultants and the company, providing support and guidance to help their team succeed.

2. How does one become a Consultant as Chair Person?

In order to become a Consultant as Chair Person, you must first reach the level of Director within the Pampered Chef organization. Once you have achieved this level, you can then apply for the Consultant as Chair Person role and go through a selection process.

3. What are the main responsibilities of a Consultant as Chair Person?

The main responsibilities of a Consultant as Chair Person include organizing and leading team meetings, providing mentorship and support to their team, communicating important company updates and information, and helping their team reach their sales and recruiting goals.

4. How does being a Consultant as Chair Person benefit a consultant's business?

Being a Consultant as Chair Person can benefit a consultant's business in several ways. It allows them to develop leadership skills, gain recognition within the company, and build a strong team dynamic. It also provides opportunities for additional training and networking with other consultants.

5. What support does Pampered Chef provide for Consultants as Chair Person?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support for Consultants as Chair Person, including access to training materials, a dedicated support team, and a community of other Consultant as Chair Persons to connect with and learn from. Pampered Chef also provides recognition and rewards for successful Chair Persons.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pattikake
Replies