• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Custom Pampered Chef Aprons: Perfect for Your Host!

In summary, Custom Pampered Chef aprons range in price from $25 to $50 and have a turnaround time of 2-3 weeks. Customers can choose the color and font for their apron, but there may be limitations depending on the design and materials. Custom aprons can also be ordered as gifts with a personalized message or image.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I have a host that would like me to order a PC apron for her. Can we do that?:confused:

Sure we can...for the price of the kit and the 4 show commitment ;) AND she'll even get other goodies along with the apron :D

we can order one on non commissioned supply order

kcjodih said:
Sure we can...for the price of the kit and the 4 show commitment ;) AND she'll even get other goodies along with the apron :D

I'm with Jodi on this.

I vote for the apron be a priviledge earned when you become a consultant.

Did you ask her why? What did she say?

There used to be an apron in the catalog that customers could purchase. But since PC has made it a consultant only privelage than I would keep it that way.

I'm with Jodi and Deb...

1. What is the price range for custom Pampered Chef aprons?

Custom Pampered Chef aprons range in price from $25 to $50, depending on the design and customization options chosen.

2. How long does it take to receive a custom Pampered Chef apron?

The turnaround time for custom Pampered Chef aprons is typically 2-3 weeks. However, this may vary depending on the complexity of the design and the current order volume.

3. Can I choose the color and font for my custom apron?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of colors and fonts to create a unique and personalized apron. Our design tool allows you to see a preview of your chosen color and font before placing your order.

4. Are there any limitations on the customization options for Pampered Chef aprons?

While we offer a wide range of customization options, there are some limitations depending on the design and materials used. Our customer service team can provide more information on specific limitations and help you create the perfect custom apron.

5. Can I order a custom Pampered Chef apron as a gift?

Yes, custom Pampered Chef aprons make great gifts for any occasion. You can even include a personalized message or image on the apron for an extra special touch. Just make sure to place your order with enough time for production and shipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • lesliec
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Pampered Laura