• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Agreement for Online Sign Up | Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, the process for signing up as a consultant online for Pampered Chef involves visiting their website, entering personal information, choosing a starter kit, and paying an enrollment fee. The fee is $109 and covers the cost of the starter kit, which includes essential products and business materials. The consultant agreement can be cancelled at any time, but the enrollment fee is non-refundable. The starter kit includes top-selling kitchen tools, cookbooks, and training materials. New consultants can access online training resources through a confirmation email or by logging into their account on the website.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I have a host who wants to sign. I do not have any consultant agreements. Can I sign her up online?

I was thinking about just printing up a form that looks like the Consultant Agreement. Any problems with this?

You can have her sign online. There's a printable version of the terms and conditions (the fine print from the back).

I know she can, but I thought if I collected the info from her, she would not put it off. So can I sign her up?

No... she herself must sign up. It's against policy (and possibly illegal) for us to do it. She either needs to sign the paper agreement from HO (the triplicate one) or personally hit the "submit" key on the agreement. We CANNOT do it for them.

Thank you for letting me know.

That is why I love this site!

Next time you send in a supply order get a set of agreements. They are free (1 set) and then you'll have them to give to potential recruits.

Good luck!

1. What is the process for signing up as a consultant online?

The process for signing up as a consultant online for Pampered Chef is simple and can be completed in just a few steps. First, you will need to visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. Then, you will be prompted to enter your personal information, such as your name, address, and contact information. After that, you will need to choose your starter kit and pay the enrollment fee. Finally, you will receive a confirmation email with your consultant ID and access to our online training resources.

2. Is there a fee for signing up as a consultant online?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 for signing up as a consultant online. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes a variety of essential products and business materials to help you get started as a consultant.

3. Can I cancel my consultant agreement after signing up online?

Yes, you can cancel your consultant agreement at any time. However, please note that the enrollment fee is non-refundable. If you decide to cancel within your first 30 days as a consultant, you will receive a full refund for any products you have purchased. After 30 days, products can be returned for a partial refund.

4. What is included in the starter kit for new consultants?

The starter kit for new consultants includes a variety of essential products and business materials to help you get started. This includes our top-selling kitchen tools, cookbooks, order forms, catalogs, and training materials. The exact contents of the starter kit may vary, but it is designed to provide you with everything you need to start your business successfully.

5. How do I access the online training resources as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will receive a confirmation email with your consultant ID and a link to our online training resources. You can also access these resources by logging into your consultant account on our website and clicking on the "Training" tab. Our online training includes videos, webinars, and other resources to help you learn about our products and business practices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • BeckyC5830