• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Mail in the Consultant Agreement Without a Credit Card?

In summary, if you do not have a credit card and would like to start as soon as possible, you can use someone else's credit card or print out the Consultant Agreement and mail it in. The address to mail it to is at the bottom of the form and your recruiter also needs to sign it with her Consultant number. If you filled out the agreement online, you can print it out and mail it in with the necessary information.
cher88bear
Could someone please tell me how to mail in the cosultant agreement. I dont have a credit card and would really like to start as soon as possible. My sister in law recruited me but has only been doing this for 2 months so she doesnt know how to mail it in. :confused:

There should be an address for it on the Consultant Agreement. I am at work so dont have one in front of me so not sure but it should be on there somewhere I believe toward the bottom of it. You can also use someone elses Credit Card if you are wanting it ASAP like your sister's, parent, ect.
HTH and Good Luck!!!

Address to Mail in AgreementIt's at the very bottom of the form where you need to sign it.

The Pampered Chef
P.O. Box 679
Addison IL 60101

Your recruiter needs to sign it too with her Consultant #.

Phyllis Rampulla
Independent Sales Director
[email protected]
www.pamperedchef.biz/phyllisramp

I went on line and filled out the agreement how can I print it out? :confused:

I just went into PC and it should just print out by hitting print at the top under "File". I am not sure if this is what you are meaning? She has filled it out and you are wanting to print all the filled in information to mail to Home Office?

I printed it out the consultant agreement I started on line is that what I'm suppose to mail. Or is there something else I need to mail in.

I have never printed it out and filled it out that way, so am not sure. I assume that you can print out the agreement off the computer and fill that out completely and then mail it in that way. Before I started sending them on the computer I would just fill out the Consultant Agreement that I have that is paperwork form. I would just print the whole agreement out without filling it out on the computer and then fill it out by hand and mail that in. It may be telling the system at HO that you are trying to send in an agreement and its not being recognized?

Yes that would be what you would mail in...what you got off the computer just send the check in with that.

1. What is a consultant agreement?

A consultant agreement is a written contract between a Pampered Chef consultant and the company. It outlines the terms and conditions of the consultant's relationship with Pampered Chef, including their responsibilities, commission structure, and termination policies.

2. Do I have to sign a consultant agreement to become a consultant?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are required to sign a consultant agreement before starting their business. This ensures that both parties are in agreement and have a clear understanding of their roles and responsibilities.

3. Can I make changes to the consultant agreement?

No, the consultant agreement is a standard contract that is used for all Pampered Chef consultants. It cannot be altered or modified in any way. If you have any questions or concerns about the agreement, please reach out to your Pampered Chef representative for clarification.

4. How long is the consultant agreement valid for?

The consultant agreement is valid for one year from the date of signing. After that, it can be renewed annually with the consent of both the consultant and Pampered Chef.

5. What happens if I want to terminate my consultant agreement?

If you wish to terminate your consultant agreement, you must provide written notice to Pampered Chef. The agreement will be terminated at the end of the current term and you will no longer be able to operate as a Pampered Chef consultant. Please note that early termination may result in the loss of your commission and other benefits as outlined in the agreement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • jennyl