1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Consultant acting as host...

1. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

okay so i am combining a few orders to make a show...i have to order a few more things to get it the $150, should i do this under the host account or use myself as a guest...what are the benefits of either?? TIA

Aug 2, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

You'd have to enter yourself as a guest, and then order the items needed. Only Guest Sales count toward the show sales level. You can order things as a host after it reaches $150 to get the benefits. When I've done this (combine individual orders), I do it mainly to get the Monthly Host Special- not to get anything else (if it's a minimum show).

Aug 2, 2009
  3. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

ya that is what i did...i wanted to get the 12" skillet!! ya i am excited about using it for the cakes!!! do you know if i would get the charter host gift since i am in my first 30 days????

Aug 2, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

hmmm....not sure about that one. I'm sure someone else will have a better idea. I don't see why you shouldn't be able to. I didn't see anything in the fine print on the Charter host flyer. The worst I can see happening is the show gets put on "Hold" and you'll just have to call HO to get it taken care of (simple).

Aug 2, 2009
Have something to add?