• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Consultant Acting as a Host Earn Regular Commission on Shows?

In summary, "Consultant Acting as a Host" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can host their own party and earn host rewards and commission on sales. To become a "Consultant Acting as a Host", you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant and sign up to host a party using your consultant account. The benefits include earning host rewards and commission, but only active consultants who meet certain sales goals can qualify. Non-consultants cannot host a "Consultant Acting as a Host" party, but can attend as a guest and earn free products and discounts.
Monty060609
Do we get regular commission on these types of shows? Like my kick-off show (haven't closed it yet)

You get commission just like any other show except not on the host order.

Really? I was told to make my husband the host or I wouldn't get commission ... he was there. so technically he was the host. :)

cookingwithdot said:
Really? I was told to make my husband the host or I wouldn't get commission ... he was there. so technically he was the host. :)

hmmm that is what I was thinking of doing. And actually he is the host because he is collecting catalog orders for me while he is out on the road. But I want to have the items shipped to the office where he is getting the orders. Maybe the easiest thing is to have his (aka my) order go to the office as well?

I always make DH the host, just for that reason. It shouldn't be a problem getting it delivered to your home. Just put your name c/o on the address.

What is "Consultant Acting as a Host"?

"Consultant Acting as a Host" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where a consultant can host their own party and earn host rewards while also earning commission on the sales made at their party.

How do I become a "Consultant Acting as a Host"?

In order to become a "Consultant Acting as a Host", you must first be a Pampered Chef consultant. Then, you can sign up to be a host and host your own party using your consultant account.

What are the benefits of being a "Consultant Acting as a Host"?

The benefits of being a "Consultant Acting as a Host" include earning host rewards, which can be used towards purchasing products or hosting an additional party, and earning commission on the sales made at your party.

Can I still have a "Consultant Acting as a Host" party if I am not a consultant?

No, in order to host a "Consultant Acting as a Host" party, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant. However, you can always attend a party hosted by someone else and earn free products and discounts as a guest.

Are there any requirements or qualifications to be a "Consultant Acting as a Host"?

Yes, in order to be a "Consultant Acting as a Host", you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet certain sales goals set by the company. These goals may vary depending on the current promotions and incentives being offered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Intrepid_Chef