• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Pampered Chef Christmas in August Flyer?

In summary, a Pampered Chef consultant is an independent sales representative for the company who sells high-quality kitchen tools and hosts cooking parties. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant and receive a starter kit. The benefits of being a consultant include flexible income, discounts on products, and a supportive community. No cooking experience is necessary as the company provides training and resources, and you can also host a party with a consultant for a fun and easy way to earn free products and learn new recipes.
lynne
Gold Member
im looking for a flyer for a christmas in august i could use i saw on on here afew months ago for a christmas in july show .thank you for your help .lynne ;)

Christmas in JulyHi, Lynne:

I am hosting a Christmas in July Mystery Host Show (combined with a sample sale) this week and am using the attached flyer. Use whatever works for you!

HTH,

Mary

Attachments

• Christmas in July Show Template.pub
    78 KB · Views: 628
Does anyone have a Christmas in July flyer (in WORD format) that they would be willing to share?

Thanks ~
Sherry

slm_610 said:
Does anyone have a Christmas in July flyer (in WORD format) that they would be willing to share?

Thanks ~
Sherry

I would LOVE to see one done in word too, pretty please;)

lacychef said:
I would LOVE to see one done in word too, pretty please;)

me too - couldn't see the other one for some reason.... (thanks though)

1. What is a Pampered Chef consultant?

A Pampered Chef consultant is an independent sales representative for the Pampered Chef company. They sell high-quality kitchen tools and host cooking parties to demonstrate how to use the products.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. There is a small fee to join, and you will receive a starter kit with all the necessary tools and training to get started.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have the ability to set your own schedule and work from home.

4. Do I need to have cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have cooking experience to be a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides training and resources to help you learn about the products and how to use them in cooking demonstrations.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party with a consultant?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party with a consultant. They will bring products and do a cooking demonstration for you and your guests. It's a fun and easy way to earn free products and learn new recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
maddy123
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies