• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Considering Pampered Chef Again

In summary, the conversation discusses the process of rejoining Pampered Chef as a consultant after being inactive for a few years. The person asking the question is interested in signing up again and is wondering if they need to purchase a new kit and how the process works since they were a consultant before. The other participants in the conversation offer advice and mention that there is currently a great incentive for signing up in July. They also discuss the benefits of the new products and easier qualification requirements. Some participants also share their personal experiences and success with the company. Overall, the conversation is positive and enthusiastic about restarting as a Pampered Chef consultant.
reegrace
This forum is just full of info. Now I have a quick question. I was a Kitchen Consultant about 3 or 4 years ago. I had a few shows and then went inactive due to a job situation. I am interested in joining again. How does it work since I was a consultant before? :confused:

Thanks,
Marie

Even though you were a consultant before, I believe you would still have to sign up and purchase the kit because enough time has lapsed. It still works the same as before but you only have to have 4 shows to qualify instead of 6 and there is a great incentive going on right now if you sign up in July. If you would like to talk more about signing up or have any more questions I would be happy to talk with you, if you do not have a consultant already. You can e-mail me at [email protected]. Good Luck!

Yes, if a consultant goes inactive for more than a year, then she must sign up "from scratch" anytime after that by signing the online agreement and purchasing a new kit. Just think of all the "extra" products you'd have if the Starter Kit hasn't changed much! And I think the Super Starter Program now is much better and you can earn tons of products for free that way. Plus it's much easier to qualify now. And you've probably read about the bonus for new consultants who sign on now! How exciting! Start spreading the word to your friends who were your customers before and hype that the new products are AWESOME! Hopefully that'll make it easy for you to get your first bunch of shows booked. Although the new products don't come out until Sept. 1st, you would hopefully get lots of bookings from August shows so people could see the new stuff.

I've been a consultant for over 2 years and I think I'm MORE motivated now with my business than when I first started. Mostly it's because I've seen what a great difference PC has made for me in my life and I've gotten SO much more out of it than I expected to. I always love to hear people are considering doing this (or getting back into it like your case) because I know what the potential is out there for it to be such a great addition to your life, family, job, KITCHEN, etc. :) Good luck in deciding! If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. As you can tell, everyone is so helpful. If you're not already working with a consultant, I'd love to help you sort this out and compare how things are different (and better!) now compared to when you did this before. Feel free to email me if you'd like. :)

I recently started back up. If you have been inactive for more than a year, then yes, you need to sign back up again, get a new kit and you'll get a new consultant number.Since I ended up with a lot of double products, I held my first show at my house. I printed up a page with all of the products that I had two of. I told everyone there that I had one of each and if they paid by cash or cheque, then there would be no tax and it was first come, first served. I sold about 75% of what I had, which paid for the new kit a couple of times over, and I still did another $600.

This time around has been great! I am doing much better and have such a great time doing it.

If you have any questions about restarting, feel free to PM me. :)

Thanks for the quick responses. I am really excited and actually wanted to start from scratch. I use my stuff from my old kit so much that it doesn't look too hot so I wanted to get the new kit. So what's the big deal if you sign up in July? I received a catalog for a catalog show and that's kinda what got me thinking about doing it again. The consultant is on vacation until Saturday. Will I have enough time to sign up under her in July? I have not even spoke to her so I am not really working with her but I wanted the hostess to get any benefits that would come from me signing up.

reegrace said:
Thanks for the quick responses. I am really excited and actually wanted to start from scratch. I use my stuff from my old kit so much that it doesn't look too hot so I wanted to get the new kit. So what's the big deal if you sign up in July? I received a catalog for a catalog show and that's kinda what got me thinking about doing it again. The consultant is on vacation until Saturday. Will I have enough time to sign up under her in July? I have not even spoke to her so I am not really working with her but I wanted the hostess to get any benefits that would come from me signing up.
I don't believe the hostess would benefit directly from you signing up. Unless that particular consultant has some type of referral reward that she does. I know I try to do something special for the hostess I possibly get referrals from. July's special is if you sign up and qualify (have your first four shows or $1250 in sales by the end of your Super Starter Month One or the end of September, whichever comes first), you can earn the brand new $145 roasting pan with rack for free! You probably don't even know what that is, but it's a new product that can hold a 20 lb turkey. There are a bunch of new products that have to do with the holidays and entertaining. And of course, that's in addition to the great new Super Starter Program where you can earn all kinds of products over your first 3 months. If you want a copy of that, let me know. I think there's a PDF file of the SS program somewhere.

Are you in the US or Canada?The promos are different. :)

Just joined and scaredHi all! I just joined PC in fact going to have my first confrence call in like 30 minutes. I am so scared that I won't get any parties or anything. What happens then. I am really shy but I am trying to get over that issue. Any tips for someone like me...

Thanks
Debbie

Marie:

When you sign in July or August, a new consultant is eligible to earn our new Roasting Pan with Rack for free ($145 value)! I just returned from National Conference and it is Fabulous!! It is going to be one of the hottest new items for bookings in the fall and you'll be able to show it to prospective hosts!! I'm attaching a copy of the flyer that just came out for you to look over.

Also, all consultants will have the opportunity to earn the new Show to Go system to transport your tools to and from shows. This begins in August and goes through October and is so do-able!

We're looking forward to having you on board again! :D

Attachments

• rp_05jul_aug_recruit.pdf
    108.5 KB · Views: 489
Just joined and scaredDebbie,

You'll do great. I've been doing this for 3.5 years and was a shy type of person. I love the products and just talked about them. It's like talking out loud while you cook. On the phone it was hard, but it gets easier. I just offer them the show and anything that they need help with. All you do is ask. It has definely helped me.
:)

reegrace said:

Even if the consultant is on vacation, you will still have time to sign up. You can now complete your Kitchen Consultant Agreement online by going to www.pamperedchef.com. All you need is the consultant's name and consultant number to list as your recruiter. They will also ask whether you have received the "Quick Start" box, which is the box with all the paperwork in it (i.e. catalogs, order forms). Fill in the rest of the information and you are set!

Good luck in your new business. This is a great place for ideas and information!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cooking gadgets, and pantry items. Our mission is to help people create quick and delicious meals at home, while also providing an opportunity for individuals to start their own business and earn extra income.

2. Why should I consider Pampered Chef again?

Pampered Chef has been around for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for providing top-notch products and excellent customer service. We also offer a generous compensation plan and many resources for our consultants to succeed in their business. If you have previous experience with Pampered Chef, it may be worth considering again for these reasons.

3. Is there a cost to join Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $109 to become a Pampered Chef consultant. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies to help you get started.

4. How much time do I need to dedicate to Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the freedom to work as much or as little as you want. Many of our consultants have successful businesses while working part-time hours. However, like any business, the more time and effort you put in, the more successful you are likely to be.

5. What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support for our consultants. We offer online and in-person training events, a mentorship program, a consultant community, and various resources and tools to help you succeed. Our support team is also always available to answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Love Lauren
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg