• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Connecting with Friends: The Search Continues!

In summary, Rae follows all her news and tv sites and headlines are fed to her and she can click on what is interesting to her. Everything is in one place so it can be an easy way to get top news without going to multiple sites. Food sites provide recipes and tidbits, and stores will tweet specials and sales. She has found it hard to locate official twitter names of things on twitter, and instead will go to the official website and locate their follow on twitter icon. Twitter is wonderful for following news sites and other companies/organizations/people of interest.
Sheila
Gold Member
And I have no idea what to do next! LOL

I found CK & Amy, but haven't found anyone else yet. I'm @SheilaDacey if any of you are on there & want to come find me. ;)

Doesn't the new technology and "lingo" make you feel old?!

I don't know what you're talking about. This year I'll be celebrating the 15th anniversary of my 29th birthday. I'm still YOUNG! :D

Oh I like twitter. Not for the social aspect...I don't tweet.Rather, I follow things that interest me.I follow all my news and tv sites and headlines are fed to ME and I can click on what is interesting to me. Everything is in one place so it can be an easy way to get top news without going to multiple sites.I follow food sites and they provide recipes and tidbits. Also, stores will tweet specials and sales.I have found it hard to locate official twitter names of things on twitter. Instead, I will go to the official website and locate their follow on twitter icon. Have fun!

You can find Rae @flippyredhair. Me, not on there.

kam said:
Oh I like twitter. Not for the social aspect...I don't tweet.

Rather, I follow things that interest me.

I follow all my news and tv sites and headlines are fed to ME and I can click on what is interesting to me. Everything is in one place so it can be an easy way to get top news without going to multiple sites.

I follow food sites and they provide recipes and tidbits.

Also, stores will tweet specials and sales.

I have found it hard to locate official twitter names of things on twitter. Instead, I will go to the official website and locate their follow on twitter icon.

Have fun!

This is how I use it too. I don't really know how to use it otherwise - I don't think that many people are interested in what I have to say!

I tweet (and love Twitter), but my audience is mostly interested in my day job as an aviation magazine editor. You're still welcome to follow me though because I do tweet a lot of normal person stuff. :) @AviatrixK

Oh, and I will also say it is WONDERFUL for following news sites and other companies/organizations/people of interest for keeping up with the goings on of the world and such.

Love twitter. For us sales people Jeffery Gitomer (@gitomer) is fantastic. He's the author of The Little Red Book of Selling among other great sales books. The Go for No! people are on there, too (@goforno).

Hey, I'm follower #37,000 for Jeffrey. I think I should get a prize or something. LOL

Jeffery's great. Have you ever read any of his books? They're easy to read and filled with excellent information and clear instructions.

Nope, never heard of him before.

Follow him a whlie. He has a great free newsletter, too.

1. How can I connect with friends through "Connecting with Friends: The Search Continues!"?

There are several ways to connect with friends through "Connecting with Friends: The Search Continues!" The easiest way is to host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends to attend. You can also connect with friends through our online community, where you can share recipes, tips, and advice.

2. Is there a limit to the number of friends I can connect with through "Connecting with Friends: The Search Continues!"?

No, there is no limit to the number of friends you can connect with through "Connecting with Friends: The Search Continues!" We encourage you to invite as many friends as you'd like to join in on the fun and share the benefits of Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I earn rewards for connecting with friends through "Connecting with Friends: The Search Continues!"?

Yes, you can earn rewards for connecting with friends through "Connecting with Friends: The Search Continues!" By hosting a party, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn rewards by referring friends to become Pampered Chef consultants.

4. How can I keep track of my connections through "Connecting with Friends: The Search Continues!"?

You can keep track of your connections through "Connecting with Friends: The Search Continues!" by logging into your Pampered Chef account. From there, you can view and manage your connections, party invitations, and rewards.

5. Are there any special offers for connecting with friends through "Connecting with Friends: The Search Continues!"?

Yes, there are often special offers and promotions for connecting with friends through "Connecting with Friends: The Search Continues!" These offers can include discounted products, free shipping, or bonus rewards for hosting a party or referring friends. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for the latest offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateD
  • marystell1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Cheryl06
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies