• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expert Connecticut Consultant for Fairfield/New Haven Counties

In summary, to become a Connecticut Consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on their website or reach out to a current Consultant for assistance. They also offer training and support to help you succeed in your business. As a Pampered Chef Consultant in Connecticut, you have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a community of like-minded individuals. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home. Prior cooking experience is not necessary to be successful as they provide training and resources. Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items, which are sold through in-home parties, online parties, and one-on-one consultations by the Consultants in Connecticut. Income is earned
chef1
I am no longer a consultant however a friend is looking for one to book a show (Fairfield/New Haven Counties). Anyone?

I would send her the info if she is interested in a catalog show, but I'm a little too far away for a Kitchen show (Indiana). :D

I would love to help!Hi!
I have sent you a private email with my info. I am in Southern RI and would love to have a CT party. you can give her my info I have sent to you email!

Thank You!
Tracy

I'M in ConnHi
I live in North Haven Ct a few miles out side of New Haven and also not far from Fairfield , would love to do a cooking show for her. Here is my E-mail [email protected] You can give her my info or I'll call her
Thanks Doreen Zaino 203-239-0082

I would love to help your friend host a show. I live near her area in CT.

I sent you a private email with my information, please let me know what you decide.

Doreen I will pass along your info to her. You seem to be the closest and that seems most logical. Thank you for responding.

CT consultantThank-You for passing my name on
Doreen

I am in FF County[I am available to do a show.If your friend is still interested, she can email me at [email protected] - regards.s

I still would love to do your friends show but haven't heard from you .
Doreen zaino [email protected] 203-239-0082 Thanks

1. How can I become a Connecticut Consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a Connecticut Consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on our website or reach out to a current Consultant for assistance. We also offer training and support to help you succeed in your business.

2. What are the benefits of being a Connecticut Consultant for Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef Consultant in Connecticut, you have the opportunity to earn income, receive discounts on products, and connect with a community of like-minded individuals. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work from home.

3. Do I need any prior cooking experience to be a successful Connecticut Consultant?

No, you do not need any prior cooking experience to be a successful Pampered Chef Consultant in Connecticut. We provide training and resources to help you learn about our products and how to effectively market and sell them.

4. What types of products does a Connecticut Consultant for Pampered Chef sell?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items. Our Consultants in Connecticut sell these products through in-home parties, online parties, and one-on-one consultations.

5. How do Connecticut Consultants for Pampered Chef earn income?

Connecticut Consultants for Pampered Chef earn income through commission on sales, bonuses for reaching sales goals, and team building incentives. The more you sell and grow your team, the more income you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Terri Spofford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • KCPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Admin Greg