• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congratulations New Consultant $1000 First Show!

In summary, the "Congratulations New Consultant $1000 First Show!" program is a special incentive program for new Pampered Chef consultants. It rewards them for reaching $1000 in sales at their first cooking show by giving them free products and discounts on future orders. To participate, new consultants must reach $1000 in sales at their first cooking show and will then receive a free product bundle worth over $300 and a 40% discount on their next three orders. All new consultants are automatically enrolled in the program when they sign up. This program can also be combined with other incentives and rewards offered by Pampered Chef. However, there is a time limit of 60 days for new consultants to reach $1000 in sales at their first
ChipLines
Gold Member
I am so excited for Norma Lines :chef:(my sister and new recruit!). She just called to say that her first "real show" just went over $1000K (in triple points too) and they still have one day before closing -- will close Sunday evening.
Held at local community center (which was free to host who lived in that town, deposit - she got back when place was clean and garbage went home with her!).
Congratulations Norma - You are Rockin' and we have Hawaii in our cross hairs.
:chef:

Wahooo!!!!

WOW!! Way to go, Norma!

That's GREAT!!!One of my recruits did her 3rd show & was super hyped about hitting $1,000 ... she was looking at guest sales & forgot to look at Commissionable Sales! Oops!!! Commissionable Sales were only $998, she is very VERY upset with herself. She would have thrown in a couple of Season's Bests just to get over the hump! She was very disappointed. :(

Whats the difference between guest sales and commissionable sales? I know its a stupid question but I'm new to Pampered Chef (I just signed up this month) and I'm still trying to figure everything out. :)

Commissionable sales are what counts for you (not guest sales). For example your guest sales can be higher b/c of if a past host purchases the month host special, it counts towards the hosts sales but not towards your commission.

WaHoo!!! How exciting!

That's so awesome! Congratulations to her!

UPDATE Congratulations New Consultant $1408 First Show!Update: Norma just submitted the show under TRIPLE POINTS. Finished up Show Total of 2412.12 with the Commissionable First "real show" Order 1408.42. Totally Amazing. I'm so proud of her and her hostess. Both were incredible.

Great job! That is so awesome :)

What is the "Congratulations New Consultant $1000 First Show!" Program?

The "Congratulations New Consultant $1000 First Show!" program is a special incentive program for new Pampered Chef consultants. It rewards them for reaching $1000 in sales at their first cooking show by giving them free products and discounts on future orders.

How does the program work?

To participate in the program, new consultants must reach $1000 in sales at their first cooking show. Once they achieve this goal, they will receive a free product bundle worth over $300 and a 40% discount on their next three orders.

Do I need to sign up for the program?

No, all new consultants are automatically enrolled in the "Congratulations New Consultant $1000 First Show!" program when they sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I combine this program with other incentives or rewards?

Yes, the "Congratulations New Consultant $1000 First Show!" program can be combined with other incentives and rewards offered by Pampered Chef, such as the "Fast Track to Director" program.

Is there a time limit for reaching $1000 in sales?

Yes, new consultants must reach $1000 in sales at their first cooking show within their first 60 days as a consultant to qualify for the "Congratulations New Consultant $1000 First Show!" program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
EgresiPC
Replies
Views
raebates