1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Congratulations New Consultant $1000 First Show!

1. ChipLines

ChipLines Member Gold Member

I am so excited for Norma Lines :chef:(my sister and new recruit!). She just called to say that her first "real show" just went over $1000K (in triple points too) and they still have one day before closing -- will close Sunday evening.
    Held at local community center (which was free to host who lived in that town, deposit - she got back when place was clean and garbage went home with her!).
    Congratulations Norma - You are Rockin' and we have Hawaii in our cross hairs.
    :chef:

Jan 9, 2010
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Wahooo!!!!

Jan 9, 2010
  3. Pampered_Ashley84

Pampered_Ashley84 Member Gold Member

WOW!! Way to go, Norma!

4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

That's GREAT!!!

One of my recruits did her 3rd show & was super hyped about hitting $1,000 ... she was looking at guest sales & forgot to look at Commissionable Sales! Oops!!! Commissionable Sales were only $998, she is very VERY upset with herself. She would have thrown in a couple of Season's Bests just to get over the hump! She was very disappointed. :(

Jan 10, 2010
  5. LilChefBeth

LilChefBeth Novice Member

Whats the difference between guest sales and commissionable sales? I know its a stupid question but I'm new to Pampered Chef (I just signed up this month) and I'm still trying to figure everything out. :)

Jan 10, 2010
  6. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Commissionable sales are what counts for you (not guest sales). For example your guest sales can be higher b/c of if a past host purchases the month host special, it counts towards the hosts sales but not towards your commission.

Jan 10, 2010
  7. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

WaHoo!!! How exciting!

Jan 10, 2010
  8. mountainmama74

mountainmama74 Advanced Member Gold Member

That's so awesome! Congratulations to her!

9. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Congrat's to her!

Jan 10, 2010
  10. ChipLines

ChipLines Member Gold Member

UPDATE Congratulations New Consultant $1408 First Show!

Update: Norma just submitted the show under TRIPLE POINTS. Finished up Show Total of 2412.12 with the Commissionable First "real show" Order 1408.42. Totally Amazing. I'm so proud of her and her hostess. Both were incredible.

Jan 10, 2010
  11. leslieprichett

leslieprichett Member

Great job! That is so awesome :)

Have something to add?