• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Marg Achieve Recognition in the KCN?

In summary, the KCN (Kitchen Consultant Network) is a community of Pampered Chef consultants who support each other and provide resources and camaraderie. Marg is a consultant who has achieved success within the KCN, and you can congratulate her by sending a message, hosting a celebration, or sharing on social media. As a member, you are encouraged to celebrate your own achievements and get more involved by attending meetings, participating in forums, and offering support to others.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I saw your name in the KCN. WAY TO GO!!!! :D

Thanks Jodi! :D

I think it will be in January's too - I hit the $20,000 mark at the beginning of Nov. I get a thrill to see my name in there! LOL!!

Way to go, Marg!!

kitty <--- with paws clapping in congratulations :D

1. What is the KCN and why is it important?

The KCN is the Kitchen Consultant Network, a community of Pampered Chef consultants who work together to help each other succeed. It is important because it provides support, resources, and a sense of camaraderie for consultants.

2. Who is Marg and what is her achievement?

Marg is a Pampered Chef consultant who has achieved a significant milestone or success within the KCN. This could include reaching a certain sales goal, earning recognition from the company, or helping others on their team achieve success.

3. How can I congratulate Marg on her achievement?

You can congratulate Marg by sending her a personal message or card, giving her a shoutout on social media, or even hosting a small celebration or gathering in her honor. Showing your support and recognition for her achievement will mean a lot to her.

4. Can I also celebrate my own achievements in the KCN?

Absolutely! As a member of the KCN, you are encouraged to celebrate your own achievements and milestones. This not only helps boost your own confidence and motivation, but it also inspires and encourages others in the community.

5. How can I get more involved in the KCN and support other consultants like Marg?

There are many ways to get more involved in the KCN and support other consultants like Marg. You can attend meetings and trainings, participate in online forums, share your own tips and success stories, and offer support and encouragement to others. Remember, the more you give, the more you will receive in return!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Marg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Marg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Stephanie S
  • DebbieJ