• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will My Website Update with Individual Ordering and Wedding Registry?

In summary, "Congrats to Me!!!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that includes kitchen tools, serving dishes, and other items that are perfect for celebrating special milestones, accomplishments, and achievements. These products can be personalized and often have special promotions available. They can also be used for other occasions besides personal milestones.
PamperedMom07
I just submitted my 4th show and $1250 in commissionable sales yesterday and I just signed up on the 13th of October!:D

I'm so excited just got my $200.00 PC dollars, free product set!!! I was wondering when my web site will reflect individual ordering and wedding register? I know I qualified, everything is up to date on Consultant Connection showing I reached the required sales?:confused:

My husband wants me to get the dots dinner set with the PC dollars lol. We don't have any dinner set due to moving damages, so he wants that. I've already ordered my business building package earlier. I plan on getting some door prizes, tote bag and booking slide with the PC dollars. Does that sound like a good start with my PC dollars? ;)

~Heather

If you can wait, you can use them in your 4th month for Kit Enhancement and get more for your money! :D 40% off up to $500 in retail value. That $200 will go a lot further then.

Heather, Congrats! I am very impressed! Keep up the great job and I wish you the best success in your business!

Wow you are off to a strong start! Congratulations!:)

Most excellent! Congrats and Keep it Up! :) I agree with Sheila...get the set during your kit enhancement month...keep getting those PCD, there's no max....plus we get a chance for MORE PCD in December.

What is "Congrats to Me!!!"?

"Congrats to Me!!!" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are perfect for celebrating special milestones, accomplishments, and achievements.

What type of products are included in the "Congrats to Me!!!" line?

The "Congrats to Me!!!" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, serving dishes, and other items that are perfect for parties and celebrations. Some popular products in this line include the Celebration Cake Pan, the Confetti Sprinkles, and the Mini Confetti Cupcake Pan.

Can I personalize "Congrats to Me!!!" products?

Yes, many of the products in the "Congrats to Me!!!" line can be personalized with names, dates, and other custom messages. This is a great way to make your celebration even more special and memorable.

Are there any special offers or promotions for "Congrats to Me!!!" products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers discounts and promotions on "Congrats to Me!!!" products. You can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on current deals.

Can I use "Congrats to Me!!!" products for other occasions besides personal milestones?

Absolutely! While "Congrats to Me!!!" is perfect for celebrating personal achievements, these products can also be used for birthdays, holidays, and any other special occasion. The fun and festive designs make them versatile for any celebration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJesssica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefJesssica
  • clover71199
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
clover71199
  • chefkeri