• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congrats Paulette! (Etteluap70Pampered Chef)

In summary, "Congrats Paulette!" is in reference to a promotion or achievement of a Pampered Chef consultant named Paulette, who has reached the rank of Etteluap70. Etteluap70 is a rank within the Pampered Chef company's consultant structure, achieved through sales and leadership efforts. To congratulate Paulette, you can reach out directly, send a card or gift, or comment on her social media post. Etteluap70 is a higher and less common rank, achieved by longer-standing and successful consultants. To learn more about Pampered Chef and their consultant structure, visit their website, attend a party or event, or contact a consultant for more information.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Whooo Hoooo! You're a $50 winner in the drawing for conference registration!

We can now go collect our cash together! :D

Any other cheffers that are winners?

Congratulations!

When I clicked on the link for the list it was showing last week's winner's because my director was on there again. ;)

Ok this week's list is up and another one of my cluster mates, Kashia Loth, won! Yeah!

Congratulations, Paulette! I was glad to see there were two winners from VA this time (the last two weeks there weren't ANY).

pamperedpals said:
When I clicked on the link for the list it was showing last week's winner's because my director was on there again. ;)

I thought directors were not eligible for the 50 dollar prize?

It's possible that her former Director dropped down to Team Leader. I still think of my Team Leader as a director, since that's what she was for several years. Plus, she still functions as my director for all intents and purposes.

Really? COOL... now I nee to go check! That makes 2 from our team!

raebates said:
It's possible that her former Director dropped down to Team Leader. I still think of my Team Leader as a director, since that's what she was for several years. Plus, she still functions as my director for all intents and purposes.

She is technically a TL, however, as Rae indicated, I still think of her as my director.;)

1. What is "Congrats Paulette!" in reference to?

"Congrats Paulette!" is in reference to a promotion or achievement of a Pampered Chef consultant named Paulette, who has reached the rank of Etteluap70.

2. What is Etteluap70 in the Pampered Chef company?

Etteluap70 is a rank within the Pampered Chef company's consultant structure. It is a level that consultants can achieve through their sales and leadership efforts.

3. How can I congratulate Paulette on her achievement?

You can congratulate Paulette on her achievement by reaching out to her directly, sending her a card or gift, or by commenting on her social media post about the promotion.

4. Is Etteluap70 a common rank in Pampered Chef?

Etteluap70 is a higher rank in Pampered Chef, and not as common as some other ranks. It is typically achieved by consultants who have been with the company for a longer period of time and have shown consistent success.

5. How can I learn more about Pampered Chef and their consultant structure?

You can learn more about Pampered Chef and their consultant structure by visiting their website, attending a Pampered Chef party or event, or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123