• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Congrats Paulette! (Etteluap70PC)

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Whooo Hoooo! You're a $50 winner in the drawing for conference registration!

We can now go collect our cash together! :D

Any other cheffers that are winners?

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Congratulations!

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
When I clicked on the link for the list it was showing last week's winner's because my director was on there again. ;)

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
Ok this week's list is up and another one of my cluster mates, Kashia Loth, won! Yeah!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Congratulations, Paulette!

I was glad to see there were two winners from VA this time (the last two weeks there weren't ANY).

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
It's possible that her former Director dropped down to Team Leader. I still think of my Team Leader as a director, since that's what she was for several years. Plus, she still functions as my director for all intents and purposes.

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Really? COOL... now I nee to go check! That makes 2 from our team!

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
It's possible that her former Director dropped down to Team Leader. I still think of my Team Leader as a director, since that's what she was for several years. Plus, she still functions as my director for all intents and purposes.

She is technically a TL, however, as Rae indicated, I still think of her as my director.;)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
Replies
Views