• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does a Bridal Shower Registry Work with Pampered Chef?

In summary, the bridal shower is separate from the wedding registry and the bride can choose any products she likes.
erinhoward
I had someone book a bridal shower at my show the other day. Her father is getting re-married so she wants to have a Pampered Chef show as a shower for his future wife.

So I'm sort of confused about how the registry and the shower tie together. Does she have to set up a PC registry to have a shower? Or should I just have her do an informal wishlist to send to me? Are the host rewards for a shower the same, it's just that the reward $s go to the bride rather than the host?

I've also been looking on Consultants Corner for any flyers I can send the daughter to explain how a shower works but haven't found anything yet. Is there anything there that I just can't find?

The two are entirely separate & you don't have to do both. It sounds to me like the daughter wants a shower. These work just like a show. Don't even include the registry in your conversation because they can't be tied together. After the shower, if they don't receive everything that's on their list, offer the registry as an option for wedding gifts.

Also, while doing the shower, suggest that the guests purchase something for the shower & the wedding.

Search the files here--there are plenty of flyers that people have created.

I have searched the flyers here and was not able to fine one :(

Here's some info I was able to find in the Files section, using the word shower as the keyword....hope some of it helps...

Bride:
 Create Registry or Wishlist
 Choose a lot of products in all price ranges so your guests have a wide range to pick from!!
 After your shower, pick additional free and discounted gifts from your revised list (after you see the products you will likely want to add to the original list).
 Look over the information about our Business Opportunity – wouldn’t you like to have extra money to pay some of those wedding expenses and maybe extend the honeymoon a few days… and have more time with your new husband?

Host:
 Decide on the recipe I will demonstrate and on the rest of the menu.
 Together we will determine the details of the party – I can provide invitations, and The Pampered Bride Apron for the bride. I also have games to choose from if you like.
 Send out the invitations to all the bride’s relatives & friends. Don’t forget out-of-town relatives & friends – their personal orders can be delivered directly to their home for a small additional shipping charge!
 Be sure that everyone knows that they should not bring a gift – they will be purchasing items from the bride’s list at the party. Encourage them to also purchase for themselves. Those orders add to the bride’s benefits (free products!).
 Encourage outside orders before the shower – these can be from people who do not even know the bride! Again, she will get additional host benefits from those sales!
 Purchase the recipe ingredients, other food, beverages and paper products for the party.
 Record the gifts for the bride (I will also do this from the receipts but it’s good to have a cross check list).
 Contact those who weren’t able to come to the party so that they will be able to order their gift for the bride (and a few things for themselves too!).
 Enjoy host discounts along with the bride! AND Consider the Business Opportunity – you have just done much of what I do – why not get a paycheck for it!

Guests:
 Collect outside orders to bring to the party – this will increase the amount of free products that the bride will receive.
 Do not bring a gift to the shower – you will be choosing your gift for the bride from among the products that she has indicated that she would like. Don’t forget to get some great kitchen tools for yourself too.
 Consider booking your own show to get free products and discounts – this also benefits the bride! AND Consider becoming a Pampered Chef Consultant and get paid to party – you won’t know if you don’t try!

Many more flyers to look at.....try this:
Pampered Chef Files List

What is the difference between a shower and a registry?

A shower is a party typically thrown by friends or family members of the bride or couple, where they are showered with gifts to help them start their new life together. A registry, on the other hand, is a list of specific gifts that the bride or couple has chosen and would like to receive. Guests can use the registry to purchase gifts for the wedding or other special occasions.

Do I need to bring a gift to both the shower and the wedding?

It is customary to bring a gift to both the shower and the wedding, but it is not required. Some guests may choose to bring a larger gift to the wedding, while others may opt to bring a smaller gift to the shower.

Can I purchase a gift from the registry for the shower?

Yes, you can certainly purchase a gift from the registry for the shower. This is a great way to ensure that the bride or couple receives a gift that they truly want and need.

What if I can't attend the shower or wedding?

If you are unable to attend the shower or wedding, you can still purchase a gift from the registry and have it sent directly to the bride or couple's address. You can also choose to give a gift card or send a heartfelt message to show your love and support.

Can I give cash or a check instead of purchasing a gift from the registry?

While it is always appreciated, it is not necessary to give cash or a check instead of purchasing a gift from the registry. The bride or couple has carefully selected items that they would like to receive, and giving a gift from the registry shows that you have taken the time to choose something special for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christy_c
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies