• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused Need Help W/ Bookings

In summary, the speaker started selling PC in May 2009 while working a full-time job and caring for a new baby. After initially doing well, they struggled to find bookings and had a disappointing first show. They asked for tips on how to improve, and one suggestion was to follow up with the guests from their previous show and offer them the February host and guest specials. They were also advised to reach out to potential hosts and not be afraid to ask for sales. The speaker mentioned that bad weather could be a good opportunity to make phone calls.
jterre
OK!! Where to start?!
I started PC in May of 09... Working a full time job and a new baby I worked PC as often as I could and done ok. I never had a "Grand Opening" so after exhausting all my family and friends I decided to go out on a whim and have my Grand Opening in November when I had slowed down to almost NOTHING:(
I sent out over 60 hand written invitations, 50+ emails, and used facebook to contact some friends I don't see or visit w/ on a regular basis... I decided I would do Super Prizes (drawings if you RSVP, On time, Wear a holiday theme shirt, bring a guest) since I was trying to get loads of bookings.
It worked!! I had 26 people show up, 3 bookings, 3 possibles, and a little over $2700 in sales. I thought WAHOOOOOO here we go!!
But now I'm confused wonder if I'm just missing something or what. I done the first show, and after the show when I went to check out, No one and I mean not one single person out of 9 ladies ordered anything that night. Even though my host ended up w/ a $700 + show it was kind of SCARY!!
My next show has now canceled until mid Feb, she said she is waiting on her taxes to come in (she wants the cookware) which is fine at least she rescheduled, and my next show is next weekend, but out of all these shows, and all my calls I just can't find anyone that wants to host a show (catalog or home).... Just wondered if anyone could give me some tips on how to get out of my box... I think I'm driving my friends CRAZY!!
hehe Thanks for any help
Jenn

How about doing some Customer Care Calls for those who came to your party? That's 26 people who are interested in PC and/or YOU! Even if they didn't book that night, they still might be tempted if you call them and let them know about the great Feb. host special. Also, tell them about how it's a great guest special--the Stoneware sale and how that will be a great thing for them to share w/ their friends. Tell them that you have a great tasting and easy recipe that you'd love to show them how to make.If Feb. isn't a good month for them, or if they say they have enough PC stuff, then tell them about how in March they can be one of the first hosts to see the brand new products that PC comes out with.

Chase down those 'possibles' - They only say "YES" if you ask them! You lose 100% of the sales you never ask for.

Thanks!! Right now we have had 3/4 inch of Ice and 8 inches of snow on top of that so sounds like a Great time to make some phone calls!!!
Thanks

You're right. If you can't get out neither can they. You should catch a lot of people at home.

1. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

You can book a Pampered Chef party by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by hosting a party online through our website. You can also reach out to your local consultant for assistance with booking a party.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host-only offers. It's also a fun and convenient way to get together with friends and family and learn about our products.

3. How many guests do I need to invite to my Pampered Chef party?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to ensure a successful party. However, you can still host a party with fewer guests and still receive all the host benefits.

4. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to create a customized menu for your party. Our consultants are trained to help you choose the perfect recipes for your guests.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef party last?

On average, a Pampered Chef party lasts about 2 hours. However, the length of the party can vary depending on the number of guests and the type of party you are hosting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
tearbear
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • caitynsmom