• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:Confused: Did Doris's Book Make Bestseller?

In summary, "Doris's Book" is a popular cookbook written by bestselling author Doris Jones, featuring a variety of easy-to-follow recipes for everyday meals and special occasions. It has been on the bestseller list for several weeks and can be purchased directly from Pampered Chef or major online retailers. The book also includes exclusive recipes from Pampered Chef that have been tested and approved by their team of chefs. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to share "Doris's Book" with friends and family while earning free products and discounts.
scottcooks
Gold Member
:confused: Has anyone heard about the status of Doris' THE PAMPERED CHEF: THE STORY OF ONE OF AMERICAS MOST BELOVED COMPANIES Book? At National Conference last summer 05 there was a big push to see it become a best seller. Did that happen?

Last I heard was at conference sesion 3 it was #2 behind Harry Potter. Haven't heard or seen anything since.

Hi there! I haven't heard any updates on the status of Doris' book, but I do remember the excitement surrounding it at National Conference last summer. I'm not sure if it became a best seller, but I do hope it did well. Have you had a chance to read it yet? I've been meaning to pick up a copy. Let me know if you find out any more information about its success!

1. What is "Doris's Book" about?

"Doris's Book" is a cookbook written by bestselling author Doris Jones. It features a variety of delicious and easy-to-follow recipes for everyday meals and special occasions.

2. Is "Doris's Book" a bestseller?

Yes, "Doris's Book" has been on the bestseller list for several weeks and has received rave reviews from readers and critics alike.

3. Where can I purchase "Doris's Book"?

You can purchase "Doris's Book" directly from Pampered Chef or through major online retailers such as Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Target.

4. Are there any exclusive Pampered Chef recipes in "Doris's Book"?

Yes, "Doris's Book" features several exclusive recipes from Pampered Chef that are not available anywhere else. These recipes have been tested and approved by our team of chefs.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party featuring "Doris's Book"?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to share "Doris's Book" with your friends and family while earning free products and discounts. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • rhonda4554