• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

White Inserts Only for Fall Cool and Serve Trays - Confused?!

In summary, the Confused- Cool and Serve Trays are a great way to keep your food chilled and fresh for hours. They are not oven or microwave safe and should only be used for cold foods. Cleaning them is easy, as they are dishwasher safe, or can be hand washed with warm soapy water. The trays are designed to stack for convenient storage and come in a set of two.
DebPC
Staff member
For fall- the Cool and Serves will only be sold with white inserts. Plus the white inserts are also available seperately? So no green for fall?

No green inserts for fall. The white inserts are on samples list as are whole new cool and serves.

What is different about the new cool n serve trays? Just the color of the inserts - or has something else changed?

Nothing else is different

Ah OK. Thanks!

FYI if you purchas from replacement parts the white inserts (so you can show the current color-I try not to show products I can't sell)you get 1 inset for $21! That's NUTS when a whole new one is $46.50!!! And I ordered as part of my free on a catalog show I did and is not returnable (at least that is not an option available on the show!)

1. How do I use the Confused- Cool and Serve Trays?

The Confused- Cool and Serve Trays are designed to keep your food chilled and fresh for hours. Simply place the trays in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use. Once frozen, remove from the freezer and place your chilled food on top. The trays will keep your food cold for up to 6 hours, making them perfect for parties, picnics, and potlucks.

2. Can I use the Confused- Cool and Serve Trays in the oven or microwave?

No, the Confused- Cool and Serve Trays are not oven or microwave safe. They are specifically designed for cold foods and should not be exposed to heat. Using them in the oven or microwave can damage the trays and affect their ability to keep your food chilled.

3. How do I clean the Confused- Cool and Serve Trays?

The Confused- Cool and Serve Trays are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. If you prefer to hand wash them, simply use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the trays.

4. Can I stack the Confused- Cool and Serve Trays?

Yes, the Confused- Cool and Serve Trays are designed to stack on top of each other for easy storage. When stacking, make sure the trays are completely dry to prevent them from sticking together.

5. How many trays come in a set?

The Confused- Cool and Serve Trays come in a set of two. This allows you to have one tray in use while the other is in the freezer, ensuring you always have a chilled tray available for your next gathering or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • TJMagoo
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies