• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Cook Off Bring Couples Closer Together?

In summary, the "Confused About Couples Show" is a cooking demonstration hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant that focuses on creating easy and delicious meals for couples. While it is geared towards couples, individuals are also welcome to attend. There is no pressure to purchase anything at the show, but attendees may have the opportunity to take advantage of exclusive discounts and promotions. The show can also be hosted at someone's home, with the host earning free products and discounts.
Princess
Okay alot of you had the same idea about have a cook off between men and women, but how do you get to talk about the product? :confused:

You basically are letting them try the products for themselves. They usually are talking about them; how to use them, what else you could do with it, how they like it in their homes. When I first did one of these shows I was concerned about this as well. It works out! Husbands usually add at least $25 to whatever the wife had picked out.

Another thing to think about is doing recipes that need a bit of prep work, cook time, and assembly - like the Strawberry Amaretto Pastries. That way they use the tools and you talk while the pastry is cooking. Then they use more tools to assemble and then eat/order!

1. What is the "Confused About Couples Show"?

The "Confused About Couples Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration that focuses on creating delicious and easy meals for couples. It is hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant and typically lasts about 1-2 hours.

2. Is the show only for couples?

No, the show is open to anyone who is interested in learning new recipes and kitchen tips. While the show is geared towards couples, individuals are more than welcome to attend.

3. Do I need to purchase anything at the show?

There is no pressure to purchase anything at the show. However, if you see any products that interest you, our Pampered Chef consultant will be available to assist you with placing an order.

4. Can I host a "Confused About Couples Show" at my home?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are happy to work with you to schedule a show at your home. As a host, you will also have the opportunity to earn free products and discounts.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for attending the show?

Yes, attendees of the "Confused About Couples Show" will have access to exclusive discounts and promotions on select Pampered Chef products. Our consultant will provide more information during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
caroladams
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
  • Kandio