• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Conference Swag of the Year | Share Your Favorites!

In summary, the CC members got a Mickey Mouse ears hand clapper thing, a conversion magnet, creole rub, a oven mitt pin, and a key chain. They also got a Wahoo plastic ring.
heat123
Silver Member
I just loved the little goodies we got last time (charm, tote, sprinkles, mouse pad) etc. What did you all get this year? Inquiring Mind wants to know!?? :)

And was the tote just a NICER version of our catty tote on supply order?? Kinda looked that way in the pic!??

The tote is a much nicer version - i think. The straps are longer and seem to be reinforced.
We got a conversion magnet, creole rub, a oven mitt pin and key chain. They had a t-shirt cannon where they launched t-shirts out to the crowd too.

chefcharity said:
The tote is a much nicer version - i think. The straps are longer and seem to be reinforced.
We got a conversion magnet, creole rub, a oven mitt pin and key chain. They had a t-shirt cannon where they launched t-shirts out to the crowd too.

How Fun and Cool! They threw out Disney characters at Leadership!:p

We also got a Wahoo plastic ring. lol Had to be there, I guess. They put together this really funny cartoon super hero w/ Jean Jonas as Wahoo Woman. It was super cute and funny.We got a Mickey Mouse ears hand clapper thing.We got the new RUFTH trivet (oval shape, great for fitting the DCB)Hey, Heather...I didn't get an oven mitt pin. Where did you get it? Was it from Career club luncheon or the Charitable giving meal or something?

It was from Career Club... I got solid white and solid black clappers at my Exec banquet! My grandson loves them and was cheering me Thursday night "Go Mamaw" "Yeah Mamaw"! He loves them!I love my Wahoo Ring! I put it somewhere good because now I can't figure out where it is. I know it is stuck in a good place. It did rub a place on my pinkie finger but that's okay! Don't forget the great new calendars too! They are from PC NOT Merrill and very reasonably priced. Some of us are going in together and getting the 100/$105 so we get the best price. They are very nice and have a little "blurb" each month plus a great full color recipe. Also we could get new "billboards" that go in our catalog tote. There is 7 yummy full-color pictures of delicious recipes plus one says "I love what I do. You can too!" They are a package of 4 double-sided cardstock for $3.50! Really great price!

pcchefjane said:
Don't forget the great new calendars too! They are from PC NOT Merrill and very reasonably priced. Some of us are going in together and getting the 100/$105 so we get the best price. They are very nice and have a little "blurb" each month plus a great full color recipe.

Also we could get new "billboards" that go in our catalog tote. There is 7 yummy full-color pictures of delicious recipes plus one says "I love what I do. You can too!" They are a package of 4 double-sided cardstock for $3.50! Really great price!

Are these things available to purchase July 25th with other fall paperwork?

Yes! The calendars! I was so excited about those. So nice that we can get them through PC.

Here's what it says in the CN:
Now available for purchase on CC for as low as $1.05 per calendar!

From July 21 to Sept. 15, pre-orders will be accepted on CC>Promoting your business>2010 Calendar Pre-orders. Calendars will ship in mid-October. The cost is $35 for 25, $60 for 50, or $105 for 100.

The Catalog tote billboards you can get on your next supply order, item JT55, $3.50 for a set of 4 (double sided, so there's 8 signs total)

My only criticism is that they should've used the same "I Love What I Do, You Can Too" look that we got in our totes. I love the look of it better. I took a picture, but I'm using DH's laptop right now while he's on our computer. So I'll upload the picture later. But already everywhere I've gone, people have noticeably looked at it and read it and said it out loud to me so I could hear. It's been fun getting the attention. I've gotten some leads this week just by having this one sign! :)

The billboards are great! I am carrying the bag, yep a guy but what the heck. I got the billboards and put the grill basket one in front! I got stopped two times today!!! I got both names and phone numbers from two guys, yep not gals!, at the garage where I took my car to have a tire fixed! One was the guy who checked in the car and the other was a customer waiting for an oil change! WAAAHHHOOOOOO!!!!
And guess what? I actually had catalogs and my business cards with me!!!

Way to go John!!!

The new tote is nice and bigger, but the inside pocket does not have a zipper, nor does the top of the bag. I would consider more as a simple tote bag, not as effective as an everyday type purse as the old one. My things kept falling out of the little pocket since there was no zipper!

dkitten13 said:
The new tote is nice and bigger, but the inside pocket does not have a zipper, nor does the top of the bag. I would consider more as a simple tote bag, not as effective as an everyday type purse as the old one. My things kept falling out of the little pocket since there was no zipper!

That's actually typical of conference bags. The inside pockets never have a closure.

NC was awesome! Don't forget the bamboo spoon set they were handing out in the Surprise Pack line.

diradt said:
NC was awesome! Don't forget the bamboo spoon set they were handing out in the Surprise Pack line.

Ouhhh, what "suprise pack" ????:confused:

This was my 3rd NC. I have to say that between all the fun and my AWESOME classes it was the best one yet! I cannot wait to see what next year will bring!

heat123 said:
Ouhhh, what "suprise pack" ????:confused:

In the line for the surprise boxes....it was in Wave 3. Dont know if they did this in each one but I assume they did.

diradt said:
In the line for the surprise boxes....it was in Wave 3. Dont know if they did this in each one but I assume they did.

I was in wave 2 and we got them as well

Description, please! I have a set of unglazed spoons in one of my boxes ... is that it?

we got them in wave 1 as well. The are the old set of 3 bamboo spoons.

Next year should really be awesome since it will be the 30th anniversary. I remember that it was at the 20th anniversary conference that the logo was changed from the hen sitting on an upside-down chef's hat to the current logo minus the tag-line.

chefcaroline said:
Next year should really be awesome since it will be the 30th anniversary. I remember that it was at the 20th anniversary conference that the logo was changed from the hen sitting on an upside-down chef's hat to the current logo minus the tag-line.

I remember that also. Believe it or not, my classic batter bowl still has the old hen logo on the bottom. It is a great selling point. :D

I had a blast at conference that year. I already told DH I was not going to miss next year.

No one told me how much they give us in goodies. Had I known I would have brought a bigger suitcase. I absolutely love the new trivet.

What is "Discover the Best Conference Swag of the Year | Share Your Favorites!"?

"Discover the Best Conference Swag of the Year | Share Your Favorites!" is a conference organized by Pampered Chef where attendees can share their favorite swag items from various conferences they have attended.

How can I participate in "Discover the Best Conference Swag of the Year | Share Your Favorites!"?

To participate, simply attend the conference and bring your favorite swag items to share with others. You can also follow the hashtag #BestConfSwag on social media to see what others are sharing.

What are the benefits of attending "Discover the Best Conference Swag of the Year | Share Your Favorites!"?

Attending this conference allows you to learn about new and unique swag items that have been successful at other conferences. You can also network with other professionals and potentially discover new resources for your own business.

Can I share swag items from conferences I have not personally attended?

Yes, you can share swag items from any conference, even if you did not personally attend. However, please make sure to give credit to the conference where the swag was obtained.

Is there a cost to attend "Discover the Best Conference Swag of the Year | Share Your Favorites!"?

No, this conference is free for all attendees. However, please note that you will be responsible for any travel or accommodation expenses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefallison53
Replies