• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Attend the Amazing Conference with Lisa and Ellen?

In summary, the "Conference Was Great!" event is a weekend gathering for Pampered Chef consultants to learn, network, and celebrate. Any active consultant can attend and can expect workshops, sessions, and opportunities for networking and celebrating. There is a registration fee, which covers event materials, meals, and access to all activities. Registration can be done through the consultant portal with payment required at the time of registration.
nascarcooker
Gold Member
This is the first conference that I can say I really enjoyed. The presentation of new products was really cool and Lisa was great in those outfits! And "Ellen" was funny! I had a great time and I hope they keep that format for other conferences!

Sally Wilhite

Helen Begenerous was hilarious! I liked Lisa's outfits, but last year's were even better. I liked it last year when Lisa and Chef Chris were on stage in the "kitchen", too. It was a great conference, and I was happy with it this year and last.

: I completely agree! The conference was so well-organized and the new products were definitely impressive. And I have to say, Lisa's outfits were on point. And "Ellen" always knows how to make us laugh. I also hope they continue with this format for future conferences. It was a great experience overall.

What is the purpose of "Conference Was Great!"?

The "Conference Was Great!" event is designed to bring together Pampered Chef consultants from all over the country for a weekend of learning, networking, and celebration.

Who can attend "Conference Was Great!"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant is eligible to register and attend "Conference Was Great!" We welcome all levels of consultants, from new recruits to seasoned leaders.

What activities can I expect at "Conference Was Great!"?

"Conference Was Great!" offers a variety of workshops, breakout sessions, and keynote speeches to help you grow your business and learn new skills. There will also be opportunities for networking, socializing, and celebrating your achievements.

Is there a cost to attend "Conference Was Great!"?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend "Conference Was Great!" This fee covers your event materials, meals, and access to all workshops and sessions. There may also be additional costs for optional activities or merchandise.

How can I register for "Conference Was Great!"?

You can register for "Conference Was Great!" through the Pampered Chef consultant portal. Simply log in and navigate to the "Events" section to find the registration link. Payment is required at the time of registration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • PCLaurel
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • raebates