• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in a 2006 Conference Tote for Only $12?

In summary, an expert summarizer of content noticed that the picture used to sell the 2006 Conference Tote was from another thread, and because it was a borrowed picture, they felt bad. They apologized and removed the post with the picture.
IXerLover
I have a 2006 Conference Tote for sale - $12 plus shipping.

It is new and in the bag.

PM me if you 'have to have it!' lol :p PM me if you want to see the picture.

I'd love to attach a picture, if any of you smarties can PM me and tell me how, I'm a nube at all this chat stuff! :rolleyes:

To post a picture, click on the "paperclip" above the message section, and then select the picture from your hard drive. Voila, it's attached! :)

DUH! I didn't even see the paper clip. Thanks! I'll go edit the post.

Here it is...
PamperedChef032.jpg

Here is the link for the picture.

PamperedChef032.jpg

Um, Kimberly...that's MY picture of MY bag that I sold this afternoon...right down to the scratch in the plastic bag
???????????????????

Is that illegal? :eek: I didn't have a picture and since yours sold, I thought it would be okay. I didn't think I broke any laws - but maybe I did...

I'm so sorry if I upset you. :eek:

IXerLover said:
Is that illegal? :eek: I didn't have a picture and since yours sold, I thought it would be okay. I didn't think I broke any laws - but maybe I did...

It probably would have just been nice to say up front "I borrowed this from another thread. This is not my bag, but is what the bag looks like." It just kind of looked fishy.

IXerLover said:

It just seemed kinda strange...like, if you have a bag to sell, wouldn't you post a picture of YOUR bag that you're selling? Or if you don't have a camera/don't feel like taking a picture...maybe you could have at least said "I borrowed this pic from another thread, but this is what the bag looks like. KWIM."
It just seems fishy when someone who hasn't posted much before pops in with something to sell, then uses a picture from an earlier thread...know what I mean?

You know, this is like the third catty conversation I have seen. First with the scraper, which was totally rediculous, then this! It seems a little clickish around here towards us that may not have "posted" as much as you others have! We too have valuable information and aren't all beginners in this business! Could we all choose our words a little more wisely and with a bit more charm! Don't get me wrong, I love this sight and find that much of the information here is useful and suportive, but it pains me to see such a wonderful group of woman say such hurtful and mean things to one another! You know what I mean? Even if I get bashed for this, you know I'm right!!!!

Ok, not trying to be "catty", but have you read the numerous threads lately about people paying for items and not getting them. If I saw something and didn't say anything about it. I might feel pretty guilty next month when someone is complaining about paying for something they never got.

I'm not trying to accuse anyone...seriously. But I think that the right thing to do would have been to tell people up front that it was a borrowed pic.

That's all!

WOW! All this over a picture. Good grief!

Frankly, I'm baffled by this DRAMA over a picture. I feel it would have been more appropriate to send me a PM regarding the picture than to publicly scold me for something as vanilla as a picture.

Here's my take: You had a picture of something I wanted to sell also. I waited until yours sold before posting mine. Honest to God truth - I have a FABULOUS digital camera. I'm actually a pretty stinking good photographer. But I thought - Why reinvent the wheel?, so I used YOUR picture. FORGIVE ME! It's ONLY a picture for cryin' in the night!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

Thank you Allison. :love:

I'm removing the post with the picture. My sincere apologies to Dannzmom. I didn't intend to mislead anyone. My plastic doesn't have any scratches. lol Email me for a picture.

Last edited:
Exactly! We share all our files, thoughts, ideas, and even dreams here! Why not a picture too? Thanks you for your concern of thievery... it is much appreciated! I was unaware of this happening. However, you could have just told her that in a PM instead of saying words like "fishy". It sounded a bit insulting to me... thats all!

i sent a pm you can email me a pic of the tote would be interested in looking at it thanks
pam

[email protected]

1. What is the size of the Conference Tote for Sale Nib?

The Conference Tote for Sale Nib measures 15 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 12 inches high. It has a spacious interior to hold all your conference essentials.

2. Is the Conference Tote for Sale Nib durable?

Yes, the Conference Tote for Sale Nib is made with high-quality materials and is designed to withstand everyday use. It is perfect for carrying heavy items such as laptops, books, and other conference materials.

3. How many pockets does the Conference Tote for Sale Nib have?

The Conference Tote for Sale Nib has a total of 7 pockets - 2 exterior pockets and 5 interior pockets. These pockets are perfect for organizing your belongings and keeping them easily accessible during conferences.

4. Can the Conference Tote for Sale Nib be personalized?

Unfortunately, the Conference Tote for Sale Nib cannot be personalized. However, you can add your own personal touch by attaching keychains or other accessories to the bag's D-ring.

5. Is the Conference Tote for Sale Nib machine washable?

No, we do not recommend machine washing the Conference Tote for Sale Nib. To clean the bag, simply wipe it with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or bleach as it may damage the material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• doughmama
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • annew
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • pcmealswithme