• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Conference Tote Bag: Tips for a Durable and Stylish Carry-All

In summary, the conference tote bag is a nice bag that has coordinating pieces with the travel mug and umbrella from the Director's dinner. However, some people have had problems with the lining ripping out. It would be worth contacting the company to see if they would replace the bag.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I love the bag we got at conference! However, the lining in mine is starting to rip out. I don't over fill it because I already have a bad back, so I'm not sure why this is happening. Is anyone having the same problem?

what is the conference tote bag? Is there a picture somewhere? And can we get one if we did not go to conference?

Cheryl

Mine started ripping out at conference.:(

I was wondering what kind of bag you received this year. Last years was awesome. I loved it. I carried it as a book bag for college. The first year I went...3 years ago...we received a bag that was like a large purse. The little pocket on the inside wall tore loose from the side of the bag. I never have gotten it fixed. I carried it for a purse for awhile. It had pampered chef printed all over the outside.

Mine is doing the same thing... My mother in law how ever fixed it for me...... but it works great as a brifcase for all your show paper work or even a back pack for school ... One of my roomies uses it for her laptop!!!

I dont even use mine. I still like my tote bag on the supply order with the clear pocket on the front for the catalog - great way to advertise! I take it everywhere and just drop my wallet inside.

Don't quote me on this :) but a couple years ago they had alot of bags with linings ripping and I think the HO sent new ones to replace them if you asked. It wouldn't hurt to contact HO and see.

As for whether you can buy one if you didn't attend conference...nope, sorry. The tote bags are a perk of attending conference. Of course, you can probably find someone that wants to sell theirs. Some people absolutely loved last years black and white collage bag but I hated it and have NEVER carried it.

I did like how they coordinated this years bag with the travel mug from the Executive's banquet and the umbrella from the Director's dinner. It's nice to have 3 coordinating pieces...of course, they might coordinate but I don't think I'm "coordinated" enough to carry a bag, umbrella, and mug at the same time while running through rain :)

No rips or tears here. I carry mine to work (day job) everyday loaded with stuff. I make sure the logo is facing everyone on the elevator:) I usually have that nice travel coffee mug with me as well.

My daughter is using my bag from conference for work. She is doing advertising for me. A few poeople saw it and she has given them catalogs.
Teresa

Last edited:
Does anyone know the best way to clean your bag? Mine has gotten dirty on the outside.

That is a question that I would like to knwo as well... how do you clean the bags?????

I just wipe mine down with a damp cloth. If it has a stain on it that water won't get out, you could use a stain remover stick....just make sure it is for colors. I don't have this year's bag. Is it made out of the same stuff as the others?

So just curious what this years confrence bags look like?

Ha! Check out e-bay!:eek:

Item # 130016056355

:(

I was standing behind someone at the registration desk who was complaining that hers was ripping. They replaced it right then and there. It would be worth an e-mail to product adjustment to see if they would replace it.:eek:

Kim Schlosser
consultant
[email protected]

Last edited:
awe man....I can't believe someone is already selling their bag. It is beautiful. I like it better than the one I got last year. Surely someone in that girls cluster would have liked to have had the bag. She didn't have to sell it on ebay. Any time any of the consultants who attend my hospitality meetings have extra stuff...bags, paperwork, products, you name it....they always email all of us and then bring it to the meetings. And, they don't ask an outrageous price for it either. I just don't understand some people. We are suppose to be helping each other.

I Love my bag that I got at confernce!!! I use it for a brife case for my shows, and my reg day job!!! I get asked alot of questions about it when I carry it!!!

1. How do I clean my conference tote bag?

To clean your conference tote bag, first remove any loose debris or dirt by shaking it out or using a lint roller. Then, spot clean any stains with a damp cloth and mild soap. Allow the bag to air dry completely before using it again.

2. Can the conference tote bag hold heavy items?

Yes, our conference tote bag is designed to be durable and can hold heavy items such as laptops, books, and water bottles. However, we recommend not exceeding the weight limit of 10 pounds to ensure the longevity of the bag.

3. How can I prevent the handles from breaking?

To prevent the handles from breaking, avoid overstuffing the bag and distribute the weight evenly. Additionally, you can reinforce the handles by adding a few stitches or using fabric glue to secure them.

4. Is the conference tote bag water-resistant?

No, the conference tote bag is not water-resistant. It is made of a durable canvas material but is not designed to protect against water. We recommend keeping it away from water and using a waterproof cover or umbrella in case of rain.

5. Can I customize the conference tote bag with my company's logo?

Yes, our conference tote bag can be customized with your company's logo or design. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winnee
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
winnee
  • sarahschefshop
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
  • ksmedic