• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download the Catchy Conference Theme Song for Your Team Meetings

In summary, the Catchy Conference Theme Song is a free, fun and upbeat song created specifically for team meetings and events. It can be downloaded from the Pampered Chef website in MP3 format and is available to all consultants. It is a great way to add energy and excitement to meetings and is encouraged to be shared within the Pampered Chef team.
DebbieJ
Someone please remind me what it was. I always like to download it each year and play it at team meetings.

Thanks.

Are you talking about the Miley Cyrus one, Life's what you make it?

Yes, thank you!!!! :D :D

What about the OTHER ONE? Are they going to give us the lyrics for that?

DD loves that song!

Di_Can_Cook said:
What about the OTHER ONE? Are they going to give us the lyrics for that?

Are you talking about the TPC way?

I loved the theme to YMCA

Do a search here...lyrics for the TPC way are somewhere on this board.

It always make me think of my kiddos when they do Disney songs---that one started & I turned to my friend who has little girls too & was like hey, it's Hannah, LOL!
One of the other ones was a Cheetah Girls song.

DebbieJ said:
Do a search here...lyrics for the TPC way are somewhere on this board.

I think there were different lyrics this though. Either that, or I didn't pay attention to them last year!:eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
I think there were different lyrics this though. Either that, or I didn't pay attention to them last year!:eek:

I have no idea. I was in the third row with two sister directors in the TPC seating area and we were too wrapped up in getting the motions right to notice the words! LOL!

I thought it was new this year b/c I was ... yes, that's the one!

I thought so too Becky... but I may have been in la la land too!

What is the Catchy Conference Theme Song?

The Catchy Conference Theme Song is a fun and upbeat song that has been specifically designed for team meetings and events. It is a great way to add energy and excitement to your meetings and get your team motivated and engaged.

How can I download the Catchy Conference Theme Song?

You can download the Catchy Conference Theme Song directly from the Pampered Chef website. Simply visit the "Resources" section and click on the link to download the song. It is available in MP3 format and can be easily downloaded onto your computer or mobile device.

Can I use the Catchy Conference Theme Song for my team meetings?

Absolutely! The Catchy Conference Theme Song was created specifically for team meetings and events, so feel free to use it at any of your Pampered Chef team meetings. It is a great way to add some fun and excitement to your meetings and get your team pumped up.

Is the Catchy Conference Theme Song free to download?

Yes, the Catchy Conference Theme Song is completely free to download for all Pampered Chef consultants. It is our way of saying thank you for being a part of our team and we hope it will be a valuable tool for your business.

Can I share the Catchy Conference Theme Song with my team?

Yes, we encourage you to share the Catchy Conference Theme Song with your team! It is a great way to spread positivity and motivation among your team members. However, please do not share the song with anyone outside of your Pampered Chef team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Chef Laurie
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Anna Farnum