• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What was your favorite part of Conference? Share your testimonial with us!

In summary, the speaker is having trouble thinking of what to talk about for her testimonial and is asking for help from the audience. The audience provides ideas, but the speaker is still struggling. The speaker thanks the audience and notes that she still has a lot to learn. The speaker notes that one thing she always takes away from conferences is the diversity of people achieving success.
soccermama
OK.... I feel so dumb asking this, but I'm just really exhausted right now and I can't think anymore!

I'm supposed to give a testimonial at our TEAM Meeting tomorrow night, about my experiences at Conference. But I'm drawing a blank on what to talk about. So I'm thinking maybe what I need is to be asked questions, and I can answer them as my testimonial.

So, PLEASE..... put on your thinking caps as if you didn't go to conference, or have never been to conference, and tell me what you'd want me to tell you about my experience! THANKS!!! :)

What made conference worth the $$ you spent to go?

Answer these questions:

What was an eye-opening experience or what did you see/hear/learn/experience that you didn't expect?
What was your favorite moment?
Why would you never want to miss another conference?
How will you run your business differently as a result of conference?
What are yor goals now that you have attended conference?

What made you see the "Big Picture"??

I think this is where I'm having issues.... I didn't have any "AH HA" moment, light bulb moment, "seeing the big picture", etc..... I really just had fun, and I'll go back, simply because I thought Chicago was a beautiful city!!!! lol

I wanted to come away with something that would make my business sooooo much better, but at this point, all I've got is that I'm excited about the new products, and I had fun!

What kind of director am I going to make, if I can't even tell people what my lightbulb moment is?!?!? :(

Rememer the 5 W's of reporting:Who
What
Where
When
Why(A basic lesson that seems to be lost on many of today's so-called reporters.)

soccermama said:
I think this is where I'm having issues.... I didn't have any "AH HA" moment, light bulb moment, "seeing the big picture", etc..... I really just had fun, and I'll go back, simply because I thought Chicago was a beautiful city!!!! lol

I wanted to come away with something that would make my business sooooo much better, but at this point, all I've got is that I'm excited about the new products, and I had fun!

What kind of director am I going to make, if I can't even tell people what my lightbulb moment is?!?!? :(

One thing I realized at my first conference last year was that there are SO many people who become directors & earn TPC. I always thought it was an elite group, but seeing person after person walk across that stage was eye-opening. Did the awards ceremony make you see the business opportunity differently?

nope, not a bit.... I guess maybe I've always just "got" the whole thing. I've known how wonderful this business is and that ANYONE can do and be as successful as they want to be...... So conference didn't change anything for me.....

What is TPC?

Well, if it didn't really make you realize anything you didn't already know, then maybe you could mention what others might realize by going. Or you could mention things you learned in your workshops, meeting new people, etc.

TPC can mean one of two things - one is The Pampered Chef, but in this context, it means Top Performance Cluster.

I'm still new and don't have a cluster.

Has anything changed in your business since you attended this conference? If not then just get excited about the new products and share how you've shared your excitement with others since returning.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Well, if it didn't really make you realize anything you didn't already know, then maybe you could mention what others might realize by going. Or you could mention things you learned in your workshops, meeting new people, etc.

If the goal is for you to inspire more to attend next year, this would be my focus. Think about some of the comments made here at Chefsuccess or by people you met at conference. Use this information to discuss why attending conference is so important to having a growing business.

I understand where you are coming from. . .this is the second year in a row that there hasn't been an "aha" moment for me. However, one thing I ALWAYS take home with me is the diversity of the people achieving success.

jsnow said:

I'm still new and don't have a cluster.

You don't have to have a cluster of your own to earn TPC!!! Log onto Consultant's Corner and read up on it! Then set your goal and go for it!

Did you learn one great tip you can share from networking or attending a workshop.

Probably, your director won't want you saying you'd go back because you loved Chicago.... :)

This is part of something I just added to my PWS

"You can Make Your Dreams Come True!
For the first time in my life I truly believe this about myself!
I went to our Pampered Chef National conference this year for the 2nd time and I learned SO much, not only about my business but also about myself and how I want to live my life. We all have the power within ourselves to make it happen we just need to dare to dream. I know my dream what’s yours?"

Pretty much summed it up for me.

etteluap70PC said:
This is part of something I just added to my PWS

"You can Make Your Dreams Come True!
For the first time in my life I truly believe this about myself!
I went to our Pampered Chef National conference this year for the 2nd time and I learned SO much, not only about my business but also about myself and how I want to live my life. We all have the power within ourselves to make it happen we just need to dare to dream. I know my dream what’s yours?"

Pretty much summed it up for me.

The bold is just so perfect!!!

Well, wish me luck. I'm gathering my things and leaving in about an hour. I'm considering writing out questions on index cards and handing them out, and then making everyone that has a card ask their question..... ;)

soccermama said:
The bold is just so perfect!!!

I agree with this too! I also have to speak to my cluster tomorrow and that is my answer to what I brought home! I also plan to pick my favorite tip from each class and share it. Good Luck!

1. Can I include photos in my conference testimonial?

Yes, you can include photos in your conference testimonial. We encourage you to include photos to make your testimonial more engaging and personal.

2. Do I need to use specific products in my conference testimonial?

No, you do not need to use specific products in your conference testimonial. We want your testimonial to be genuine and reflect your personal experience with our products, so feel free to use any products that you have used and loved.

3. How long should my conference testimonial be?

There is no specific length requirement for conference testimonials. However, we suggest keeping it concise and to the point. Focus on highlighting the key benefits and your overall satisfaction with the conference.

4. Can I submit a video testimonial instead of a written one?

Yes, you can submit a video testimonial instead of a written one. We welcome all forms of testimonials, including videos. Just make sure your video is clear and well-lit, and you are speaking audibly.

5. Will my conference testimonial be shared publicly?

Yes, with your permission, we may share your conference testimonial publicly on our website or social media platforms. However, we will always respect your privacy and will never share your personal information without your consent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • wadesgirl
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefallison53
  • slapsappyhappy