• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your 2009 Conference T-Shirt Now - Order or Buy at Merrill?

In summary, the deadline to order or purchase the conference t-shirt at Merrill is two weeks before the conference date and you can choose from a variety of colors and sizes. You can place an order by visiting the Pampered Chef website or purchase the t-shirt in person at the Merrill conference location. Unfortunately, there is no option for shipping and the t-shirt cannot be exchanged or returned. Please make sure to indicate your preferred color and size carefully when placing your order.
frozenchef
Gold Member
I haven't seen anything on Merrill or anywhere else about ordering the 2009 Conference t-shirt.

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about it? Are they not doing one this year or just selling them at conference?

I don't think they do 1 every year.....:)

I have not seen them have a conf T-shirt in a few years. Usually you can only purchase it at conference if they have it.

Ah, wasn't sure - last year was my first year.

Nothing this year. We did have one from Merrill last year though. I thought hey were pretty neat and they gave us permission to wear them as they are NOT considered business casual.

etteluap70PC said:
I have not seen them have a conf T-shirt in a few years. Usually you can only purchase it at conference if they have it.

They had 1 last year...Dream Big. They were sold on Merrill only & for a limited time. 06 & 07 were nothing, but 05 because it was the 25th year....HTH

They used to have one each year but that was before Merrill...

Maybee that's it... I know you used to get one free for staying in a conf hotel. Of course thay stopped doing that the first year I went to NC.

1. What is the deadline to order or purchase the conference t-shirt?

The deadline to order or purchase the conference t-shirt at Merrill is two weeks before the conference date. This allows enough time for production and delivery.

2. Can I choose the color and size of my t-shirt?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of colors and sizes when ordering or purchasing the conference t-shirt at Merrill. Please make sure to indicate your preferred color and size at the time of purchase.

3. How do I place an order for the conference t-shirt?

You can place an order for the conference t-shirt by visiting the Pampered Chef website and selecting the "Get Your 2009 Conference T-Shirt Now" option. From there, you can choose your desired color and size and complete the checkout process.

4. Is there an option to have the t-shirt shipped to my home?

Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping for the conference t-shirt. However, you can purchase the t-shirt in person at the Merrill conference location.

5. Can I exchange or return the t-shirt if it doesn't fit?

We do not offer exchanges or returns for the conference t-shirt. Please make sure to carefully select your size when placing your order or purchasing the t-shirt at Merrill.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
  • raebates