• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Conference t-shirt

frozenchef

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2008
I haven't seen anything on Merrill or anywhere else about ordering the 2009 Conference t-shirt.

Was wondering if anyone knew anything about it? Are they not doing one this year or just selling them at conference?

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
I have not seen them have a conf T-shirt in a few years. Usually you can only purchase it at conference if they have it.

pampered1224

Legacy Member
Silver Member
Apr 13, 2004
Nothing this year. We did have one from Merrill last year though. I thought hey were pretty neat and they gave us permission to wear them as they are NOT considered business casual.

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
I have not seen them have a conf T-shirt in a few years. Usually you can only purchase it at conference if they have it.

They had 1 last year...Dream Big. They were sold on Merrill only & for a limited time. 06 & 07 were nothing, but 05 because it was the 25th year....HTH

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
Maybee that's it... I know you used to get one free for staying in a conf hotel. Of course thay stopped doing that the first year I went to NC.